Request

This reguest was requested by Tyler790
Hope you enjoy.Total words:628

"Cmon Quickly!"Lloyd yelled quietly as Him and His girlfriend Harumi ran the wind blowing the hair out of their faces.Harumi couldn't keep up with Lloyd.She placed a hand oblver her leg and winced.Lloyd heard and stopped in his tracks almost instantly.

"L-Lloyd I can't my leg, just Go!Leave me!"Harumi said before Lloyd swooped Harumi up in his arms.

"You're coming with me, no matter what"Lloyd said running even quicker than before.Harumi fell asleep in Lloyd's arms.It was the only place she felt Safe.With him.

The two reached the Resistance base as Lloyd placed Harumi on his bed.She was already fast asleep.Lloyd layed his hand on hers to assure her that he was there.He took Harumi's leggings off and started healing her wounds.Carefully placing bandages over where his Father had Slashed.Dry blood still layed there.He wiped it away and gently kissed the wound repeating the process over her other wounds.He smiled and wiped some hair out her face and got up to get her some clothes.Harumi woke up, and looked around.She saw Lloyd reaching inside his wardrobe as he got out some green clothes.

"Rumi you're awake"He gleemed his frown turning into a smile before he frowned again.A frown that could easily be wiped away with a peck.She returned a smile as Lloyd layed next to her.

"Lloyd I'm sorry for everything, I've done.I-"Harumi started.

"You don't need to apologise.I forgive you"Lloyd said.Thats what Harumi loved about him.Not the fame or power or looks.Well the looks added to it but it was how forgiving he was.Harumi started into Lloyd's green emerald eyes.She cupped his cheek and started to lean in, same with Lloyd.Their lips were inches away before Misako bursted in.

"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!"Misako yelled, the couple snapped away from each other as Lloyd went to get his sword.Killow and Mr E started defeating the resistance.The only ones putting up a fight were Nya, skylor, Lloyd And Harumi.Ultra Violet, who was wearing the mask of Hatred, burst in and punched Harumi nocking her out.Lloyd looked over and kicked her away before Two Sons of Garmadon members started dragging Harumi away.Lloyd was fueled by anger as he easily defeated Ultra violent and Mr E.But they all were to far.He couldn't do anything.He failed.

~Tume skip~

Garmadon threw Harumi at a wall with his power and started throwing her about like a rag doll.

"Pathetic."He muttered throwing her away.He entered the room UV used to do her show.He switched a button turning it on and started talking.

"Lloyd, I know you want your little girlfriend alive so I'll make you a deal, come to my tower and fight me.If you win you get Her, if I win you surrender.You have until sundown or she dies"Garmadon monologued.He destroyd the camera and went back to his throne.

~With Lloyd~

"Everyone clear on the plan"Lloyd said.Everyone nodded.

"No?"The master of speed, Turner said.

"I'll with fight my father while you guys save Harumi."Lloyd said.Everyone nodded in agreement.

~Borg Tower~

Lloyd confronted his father as the two started fighting while The resistance started breaking into the tower.They made there way between hallways and found Harumi.Nya used her trident to destroy the chains as They all got on pixals mech.Lloyd backfliped off the roof and landing on turner's elementaln dragon.

"Did you get Harumi?" Lloyd asked.

"Yeah we got your girlfriend"Turner said before They arrived At the Resistance base.Lloyd ran to Harumi seeing her past out.He kissed Her hand and sat next to her.

"Lloyd?"Harumi whispered faintly.

"Yes Rumi I'm here,"Lloyd said.

"I love you,"Harumi said before Lloyd smiled.

"I love you too, Rumi"Lloyd said.