Game Of Masks

Warning there's a bit off smut or well I'll let you decide if you find it.I need better titles😂

<Total words:643>

"How did you know?"Lloyd asked.

"Its an oni temple.Its safe to assume that only an oni could take it."Harumi said.

"How did you know that I was part oni?" Lloyd asked.

"You're related to the First spinjitzu master!He was an oni."Harumi said.

"Jay and I were alone when mistake told us that story.You were never there."Lloyd said.

"Then I must off heard it from Jay!"Harumi babbled quickly.Too quickly.She reached for the mask as Lloyd pulled it away.

"I don't want to believe it.You're the Quiet one?"Lloyd asked.

"How could you say that?"Harumi asked.

"The greatest villain is the one you never knew was there in the first place.You said that."Lloyd said.

"Oh Yes, I'm the evil mastermind.How could I have done this?Do you realise how silly you're sounding?I-I love you."Harumi said leaning into him.

"Stay back"Lloyd snapped.

"Lloyd!"She whined.

"You only wanted me to find the mask you couldn't find!"Lloyd snapped.Harumi had no point to keep her innocence.

"I didnt need you to find the mask.It would of already been mine if your idiot friends hadn't stole Wu from us."Harumi said.

"The baby's master Wu?"Lloyd asked.

"Oh that's right.You didn't know.I knew to keep you close.Not everything goes to plan."Harumi whispered as she grinded against Lloyd as she held his waist and kissed his neck.
"Just give me the mask Darling~"Harumi whispered suductivly in Lloyd's ear before nibbling it as Lloyd bit his Lip.

"I-I won't give you the mask.I-I can't."Lloyd stuttered pulling away.

"Oh Lloyd."She slightly chuckled.
"Sweet, adorable, innocent Lloyde.If you won't give it to me."Harumi said calmy.
"THEN I WILL TAKE IT!"Harumi screamed kicking him back as he dropped the mask.Harumi screamed again as she jumped for the mask before it was knocked away by Lloyd.

"Why!"Lloyd yelled as He pushed her down.

"I never asked to be a princess.Just as I never asked to be an orphan but you gifted me that!"Harumi said.

"How did I do that!?"Lloyd asked as there positions switched.

"The Great devourer!It was to strong to big for you and your friends!"Harumi said as she was now ontop off him.
"Lloyd you aren't so naive to think no one got hurt that day did you?"Harumi said as she carresed him.Lloyd shouldve pushed her off but didn't and only blushed.Harumi smirked seeing this.
"You only wanted friends.And I wanted a family.The ninja took you in because they needed you.Just like the Emperor and emperess did to me.You did something to me Lloyd.I get this fuzzy, warm feeling when I see you. I thought I hate you but now I just want you.You can have a family and me.Your princess and my Prince.After all you are mine already, my love"Harumi whispered as her face got closer to Lloyd's.

She wants me?She Loves me?

Harumi's lips had clashed with Lloyd's as He moaned.She pulled back pulling him with her before shuving him into the rock and deepened the kiss.Lloyd banged his against the rock as he groaned opening his mouth allowing Harumi to plunging her tounge in his mouth.Lloyd felt a wet patch rub against his crotch making him more erect by the second.Harumi explored his mouth before sucking his.After that she fought him for dominance which she won and pulled back with a thick string off saliva connecting their lips.Lloyd panted as Harumi kissed him again but this time not pulling back as he fainted due to lack off air.Harumi licked her lips before kissing and licking his neck.

"Looks like I'll be getting two Garmadon's out off this."She said holding his chin.