CRYSTALLISED

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 13 AS IT'S ON YOUTUBE!

<Total Words:406>

Lloyd couldn't take it anymore.His hands stung from the venge stone cuffs, he felt weak not being able to use his power.And ontop off all that he had to listen to Harumi's rants.I mean it was nice to know she survived but, he didn't want it to be like this.

"You once told me you never liked me.That it was all a trick.A deception.But I did like you.My feelings were true to you-"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO SAVE ME?!"Harumi yelled

"I-I did"

~Flashback~

"HARUMI!"Lloyd called out.He jumped down to the fallen building and chucked pieces of rock away and lifting up items not even Cole could lift!He prayed to his grandfather that the woman he loved was there.Was still alive.But he found nothing...

"RUMI PLEASE!"Lloyd yelled as He got to his knees and started to sob.He threw boulders away as dust nearly choked him.He fought back tears and kept lifting until he searched every single creves but found nothing.Harumi, the one who got away, the one he hated to love, the Love of his life!Was dead...

~End of Flashback~

"I came back at 11 am that Day.I spent the whole night trying to find you, until I dropped dead.Everyone wondered where I was but I couldn't tell them.They thought there was nothing worth saving.I spent the rest off the week trying to find you.The canal, the ruins of the Palace, EVERYWHERE!But I couldn't find you.I told myself to stop holding onto hope that you were alive.I thought maybe something good would come from this.It pained me to let you go and I'm Sorry.Im So-so sorry.You were right.I can't save everyone."Lloyd sobbed, holding back tears.Harumi smiled And kissed him on the lips.It was just a peck that lasted longer than it should have but Harumi saw that Lloyd was enjoying this just as much as her.The Gren ninja's lips were so soft and he was a surprisingly good kisser.Harumi's however still tasted of cherry's and trapped Lloyd in a trance.Neither wanted to pull back but had to as their eyes met.

"Thank you for trying,"Harumi whispered parting from her ninja starting to leave.
"And Lloyd?"Harumi asked breaking him from his thoughts ,that she could tell were about their kiss, catching his attention.
"I do Love you."She said whispered blowing him a kiss.