Mostly Fluff

Im sorry these are short it's all my phone will let me do.

Harumi giggled slightly as she lifted Lloyd's chin forcing him to lock eyes with her as a small blush was spread across his face.

"I missed you.I missed having tied up."She smirked."All under my Control"She whispered looking at his lips.The blonde whipped his head away from her and shut his eyes as he heard her whine."Dont pretend you hate me.I just got you back, Darling~"She giggled as she kissed his Cheek.She held onto his arms and used her body to push him against the wall.

"S-Stop...P-Please"Lloyd pleaded.Harumi Grinned and complied.She ran her finger across his jawline and started rubbing his cheek as She ran her spare hand across his lips.

"So Soft, Pwease wet me kwiss you baby"She spoke in a baby voice as Lloyd sighed.

"Where are my friends?"He asked as Harumi groaned.

"Ugh.Where are my friends?Where are they?Are they safe?"Harumi whined, Lloyd's eyes were filled with sadness."Yes, there okay.But what about me?You haven't seen me in years.You thought I was dead and I'm here.But you're still worrying about them?I thought you loved me?"Harumi said.

"I Do it's just, you're evil and I'm not."Lloyd said.

"Arnt you?"Harumi asked with a sly smile.

"That's not me"Lloyd said.

"Are you sure?It's as cute as you."She whispered.Lloyd glared at her.

"You're tired, arn't you?"Harumi asked as Lloyd nodded.She untied him as he fell in her lap.

AWWWWW!HE'S LIKE A LITTLE PUPPY!

"Shhh, greenie.Just relax"She whispered before leaving a small kiss on his lips.