Sides

~~Lloyd pov~~
I would probably say I've been in this stupid cage for about two hours.The S.O.G are preparing for the ritual.Harumi or The 'Quiet one' moved it to tomorrow.She's up to something I know it.Speak of the devil.Harumi's here.That's all I need.

"Open the cage for Greenie"Harumi ordered the S.O.G guard.He opened it and Harumi put venge stone cuffs on Me.

"Where are you taking me?"I snapped in annoyance.Harumi giggled and stroked my cheek.

" ONLY I GET TO STROKE HIS CHEEK LIKE THAT YOU WITCH!"My Mother yelled.Harumi hugged me in front of my mother.I could tell she was getting angry.

"Sorry but He's Mine now.Well he will be~"Harumi giggled dragging me somewhere.

"Wait what!?" I yelled in confusion.She wanted me?

~~Harumi pov~~
I threw Lloyd onto the bed and chained one of his arms to it.He squirmed beneath me making me loose ballence making me fall ontop of him.I chuckled at his already pink cheeks.I started stroking his cheek but he shook it off.

"Aw I thought you liked me stroking your cheek."I said with a pout.

"Liked.As in past tense.Anyway what do you want?And why did you say I'm yours?" Lloyd snapped.I ran my hand through his hair.

"Because it's true.I love you Lloyde.And you will be mine!" I said pecking his cheek.

"I...Y-you like m-me?"Lloyd asked.

"Why I do.My love.Here I'll let you decide."I said leaving.

"Is it ready?"I asked Ultra

" Yes but we don't know if it works."She replied.

"Well how about we test it."I smirked grabbing the  bottle of liquid.

~~Time skip~~
I went to check on Lloyd but he was asleep.He looks too cute when he sleeps.I watched him for about five minutes before waking him up.

"Lloyd~Wakey Wakey."I said shaking him.He woke up confused.I then realised Misako was behind me.Good, I wanted Lloyd to see her.

"M-Mom?"Lloyd asked noticing her dark attire

"Yes son?" Misako smirked realising her son figured it out.

"What did you do to H-MMMM"I cut him off by kissing him.I gripped onto his golden locks.I snuck my hand up his shirt caressing his well built body.He moaned opening his mouth letting me deepen the kiss by slipping my tongue in his mouth.He squirmed for air so I pulled back.

"I told you I was looking forward to this family reunion.Now all that's left is the son" I smirked.

"I-I don't want to fight my family or you so I guess, you win.I'll join you"Lloyd said.I kissed his neck before whispering into his ear.

"Good choice~"