Angst

Total words 251

The smell of a familiar perfume smell infiltrated Lloyd's nose as he felt a pair of warm eyes wrap around him.It was Harumi?Lloyd wiped the tears from his eyes and pulled away from Harumi.

"Just Leave me Alone!" Lloyd yelled storming off.Harumi sighed.She Hated seeing Lloyd in this state.Lloyd had defeated Garmadon and the ninja have been giving harumi a second chance but, ever since Lloyd lost his mother he had been crying almost every night.

"Lloyd, Please.Just Let me help."Harumi whispered desperately.Lloyd layed in his bed facing his wall.Harumi lifted up the covers and joined him.She stroked his cheek while singing her famous lullaby.

Spider bit the mouse to sleep~

Don't wake up or else you'll find a spider in your mouth~

Lloyd never really liked the lullaby but it always worked putting Lloyd to sleep.She kissed his Cheek and lifted the covers over him.She smiled at the Peaceful boy.She went to a bathroom and ran some hot water.Slowly she started wiping the red face paint off.She walked back in Lloyd's room and got a jumper and bottoms.It was a little oversized but she didn't mind.She lifted up The covers and thumped down next to Lloyd.She wrapped a hand around his waist and stuck her neck in the crook of his neck.The smallest smile crept onto Lloyd's face with a little blush that followed quickly after. Looks like She can still get the relationship they both deserve.Two broken pieces that can be glued back.

Together