Kidnapped Baby

This request was asked by Wuff1903
Hope you enjoy!

<Total words:250>

"Shes Beatiful"Harumi whispered holding hers and Lloyd's new born baby.

"You can tell its yours by how beautiful she is, Darling~"Lloyd giggled kissing Harumi's cheek.The baby started laughing

"She has your eyes"Harumi whispered as She met The baby's eyes as a pair of beautiful green ones starred back.

"Mwama!"Leia said."Dada!"Leia said making Lloyd and Harumi squeel in joy.

"Wait so if she's your daughter doesn't that mean she has powers?" Harumi asked.

"I will train her.Father and daughter bonding"Lloyd winked Harumi giggled.

~Time skip~

Harumi and Lloyd were pushing Leia's Buggy around the Park before a few serpentine ambushed them.Lloyd Started fighting them as Harumi kept before the baby started Levitating as if it was being carried.Lloyd threw a rock below the baby before he heard a scream.

"Pythor!Let her Go!" Lloyd yelled.

"Sorry but revenge is always best when it's kidnapping.Toodloo"Pythor said turning invisible.

"NOO!" Lloyd and Harumi yelled.

~9 years later~

"Get back here you little brat!"Pythor yelled at Leia.She held her hands out as A ball of energy at Pythor.Once Pythor was nocked away she ran.She kept running and climbed up a ladder.Swiftly, she ran straight to the last place she remembered above the surface.

Home

Harumi and Lloyd were sitting outside the monastary before hearing a bang on the front gate.They opened it as they faces were shocked.

"Leia?"

Sorry its so short.Part 2?