Pool Boy P2

I really enjoyed this.Hope you enjoy!

<Total words:383>

Lloyd was cooking breakfast for his sister, while she was still asleep.Harumi opened the door Subtly and closed it.She ran to him and hugged him as she started to kiss near his sweet spot.

"Rumi!"Lloyd whisper yelled.Harumi smirked and grinded against him.

"Your sister is still asleep.We can fool around a bit."She said smirking.Her lips neared his sweet spot before he moaned.She led him to his bed as they both sat on it as She started to leave small Bruises and hickeys on his neck.She pulled away looking at her artwork and giggled.She leaned in before Lloyd stopped her.

"Rumi we need to talk.I feel weird about the whole...gang thing."Lloyd said.Harumi sighed.

"Just forget about it."Harumi said stroking his cheek.

"Nya's waking up."Lloyd said pulling himself away from Harumi.She pulled out a couple hundreds her parents had given her and left it on a table.

"Rumi please take your money.I can't take it I-"Lloyd started.Harumi shut him up with a kiss.Because He was holding Nya she couldn't have the fun the two had the other night.She pulled back.

"Take it"She whispered suductivley.

"BWADAS GOT A GIRLFRIEND, BWUDAS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!"Nya chanted.Lloyd smiled.

"She's right you know~"Harumi giggled.She was about to leave before stopping.

"Lloyd I need to sneak out tonight.Can you leave the door unlocked?"Harumi asked.Lloyd nodded.

~Time skip~

Harumi snuck in and opened the sliding door.She entered Nya's room to see her clutching her Teddy fast asleep.She entered Lloyd's room as he slept peacefully.Harumi smiled.She lifted up the covers and plomped down next to him.She kissed his Cheek and burried her head in his neck and rested her hand on his chest.

"Thanks hun~"She whispered in the blondes ear.

"No problem"He said tiredly before resting his head on her soft, white hair

~Morning~

Lloyd woke up with Harumi gone.He started worrying before a smell came from the Kitchen.

"Rumi?"Lloyd asked.

"Hey Darling~"She said flipping a pancake.Lloyd smiled.

"What are you doing?" Lloyd asked.

"Making breakfast"Harumi replied.

"Ive found a school for Nya to go to so I'll take her there and that means that we'll be alone so what would you like to do?" Lloyd asked.

"You"