Short Oneshot

Art isn't mine

<Total Words:218>

Harumi sat in the living room of the bounty flicking through TV channels.Lloyd walked out wearing a white suit with a black top on the inside with a green tie and started walking to the Front door.
"Where are you going?"Harumi asked as she turned around.God Lloyd was Incredibly handsome in that suit.Harumi almost started drooling over him.

"N-No where"Lloyd Stuttered.Harumi got up and walked to him as She pulled his tie making his face fall slightly.

"Where are you going?"Harumi asked, her voice more firm almost demanding.Lloyd slightly blushed at how close they were.

"No where"Lloyd said trying to pull away as Harumi pulled him back again.

"Are you going out on a date?"The Jade Princess asked.

"Yeah With you"Lloyd said under his breathe

"What?"Harumi asked

"N-Nothing it's just that my friends Want me to go to a party."Lloyd said rubbing the back of his neck.Harumi let her hand slide down the tie and his body before holding his hand.

"I don't think so Lloyde"Harumi smirked pulling him to the sofa.

"R-Rumi!"Lloyd yelled falling on Harumi.She smirked as Lloyd blushed immensely.

"God You're So hot in that suit~"She giggled as She ran a leg up The Back of Lloyd's.

"Harumi please, s-stop"Lloyd begged.Harumi pulled his tie and kissed him.