The Final Battle

SPOILERS FOR THE END OFF CRYSTALLISED!SORRY THAT SOME OFF YALLS REQUESTS AREN'T DONE YET I JUST NEEDED TO GET THIS OUT.THERE WILL BE NO UPDATE SUNDAY BECAUSE MY SCIENCE TEACHER GAVE ME MORE HOMEWORK.AS SOON AS I GOT IT ALL DONE!SORRY AT THE END YOU MIGHT RECOGNISE OTHER BITS BECAUSE I WANTED TO ADD IT TO MAKE IT LONGER!

<Total words:1742>

The Overlord blasted purple lightning at Garmadon; he was about to send another fatal blow to the Oni but it was intercepted by a mech ,that was controlled by Lloyd.He blasted him with the mechs weapons but it did nothing.
"Did you hope to defeat me so easily?"The Overlord Yelled."This form is but a shell!A vessel which I COMMAND!And change at will!"He yelled as Lightning bounced around his body; Purple crystals rising with him before smashing into him.

"Harumi!Help us please!We can defeat him!Together!"Lloyd pleaded.Harumi sighed.

"Im sorry Lloyd.I have done all I can to protect you but the only way this will end is if one side off the balance to win.And you're just not strong enough."Harumi sighed.

Is he so Stubborn?He should off just joined me when he had the chance.Why must we always be enemies.Why can't I be with the one I Love!

"Your wrong!"Lloyd yelled as power surged around the Overlord.

"That can't be good."Garmadon pointed out.A blinding shock wave was released as A giant monster appeared.He wielded a powerful staff and a sinister cackle echoed from his mouth.

"It is you who are wrong!"He yelled as he sent a powerful blast at them destroying Lloyd's mech.Garmadon returned a few blasts but it didn't do much.With Lloyd's last effort with his mech, he shot two missiles that would be strong enough to crush anything however the Overlord's new form was too strong.He launched more lightning at them as Harumi his behind a pillar.The Overlord slashed his staff down at Lloyd's mech fully destroying it in a merciless attack.

"NO!YOU WILL NOT HURT MY SON!"Garmadon yelled launching blasts at him.The overlord threw him away as Lloyd narrowly escaped a staff strike from destroying him.He used his power to destroy the wave of power that was sent into him and threw it right back at him.The Overlord summoned lighting ready to face the two Garmadon's charging at him.
Lloyd Kicked the Overlord as Garmadon used his power to boost his attack and punched him.Lloyd and Garmadon were winning the battle but The Overlord pound his legs into the ground throwing them off guard.Harumi looked in sadness as she saw her love being annihilated infront off her very eyes.Garmadon blocked an attack meant for Lloyd as Lloyd came to his fathers side.Just Like a Film he saw, The villain shot Lightning from his fingertips hurting them both.

"Did you truly think you could defeat me?Your powers were a gift from me!"The Overlord yelled as His hand glowed as he was about to use his power again.
"It was I who possesed the Serpent that bit your Hand!"He yelled blasting them with lightning."IT WAS I WHO CORRUPTED THE GREAT DEVOURER AND SET HIM AGAINST YOU!"He yelled.

"You?"Harumi muttered.

"All that has happened was by my design!The Devourer was merely a pawn! Set in motion by me to provide a worthless vessel for my Return!Now at last, I have such a vessel.I am COMPLETE!"He yelled channeling a charge of power at Garmadon.
"Thus does Garmadon, Son of the First spinjitzu Master, meet his end."He yelled.

HE KILLED MY PARENTS!?HE IS THE REASON!It wasn't Lloyd.I betrayed Lloyd for no reason, I ruined my relationship with him for nothing!I've been helping him for months.The person I vowed to destroy.

With Harumi's mind made up she pulled out her sword as her eyes lit up.The same glow when she felt a rush off emotions.

"NO!"Harumi Yelled as she slashed his armour.With blow after blow she cut off The Overlord's hand.
"YOU TOOK MY PARENTS!YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!YOU MADE ME HURT LLOYD!"She yelled fueled by hatred and vengeance.The same Vengeance she planned on using against Lloyd but wasn't able to hurt him.