Ally Or Enemy

Lloyd faced his sword to Harumi.Her sword layed next to her as She lost against the Green ninja In combat.

"It's Over You lost!"Lloyd said.Harumi tiltered her head her hair following her Movement as She kicked Lloyd making him drop his sword and fall over.

Harumi got ontop of him and Locked eyes With him.Harumi smiled And rested her head on his before wrapping a hand on his hair twiddling with it

"We both know we want eachother~"Harumi whispered suductivley."Why are we Fighting?We love each other!"Harumi purred as Lloyd blushed.

"Im good you're evil!"Lloyd whispered.Harumi's Lips got closer to Lloyd's.

"Good is a point of view Lloyd.And Besides Why are you trying to hide the fact that you love me?I love you"Harumi said

"Maybe I did Love you Okay!But You betrayed me.So now I hate you"Lloyd stated a lie.It was an obvious one but it hurt him to speak it, especially to her.Harumi Laughed at his cute attempt to lie.

"Oh do you?"Harumi smirked before Kissing Lloyd.He tried not to kiss back but harumi Knew his weakness.Her Love.It was addicting and She knew it.Her Lips moved against his as an urge to kiss back.Lloyd melted into the kiss and Harumi bit his lip forcing his mouth to open as She slipped her tongue in his mouth.Their Tongues danced in a rhythm before fighting for dominance.Harumi put a note in his hand before pulling back.Lloyd kept his eyes shut still in shock.Harumi giggled.

"Looks like you do."Harumi said still giggling.

"I have to go."Harumi muttered running away.Lloyd smiled before noticing the note.

"Meet me by the canal at 8.Winky face.Harumi"Lloyd sighed.

                          ~Time Skip~
Lloyd jumped down to see Harumi sitting on the wall.

"You came"Harumi smiled and patted the floor signaling for Lloyd to sit next to her.

"Remember when we first came here?When we gave food to the poor."Harumi said.

"You mean when you started lying to me."Lloyd said."Look why am I here?"Lloyd asked.Harumi brought out two wrapped boxes.Lloyd opened them slowly and saw noodles.

" Eat up."She said as she brought out her own.They both started to eat.After a few minutes They finished as Lloyd looked at Harumi.

"Lloyd I want to be a spy for you.Everynight I'll come here with food water and information for you."Harumi said as Lloyd raised a brow.

"What do you want in return?"Lloyd asked.

"You"Harumi said