Drunk Princess

Since Altar Real got the quote right I will TRY To upload everyday.And MEMES count so.Any way please enjoy.

<Total words:669>

It all started out so innocent.Harumi was underage but she just wanted a good time, an escape from the Harsh reality.She stumbled into the kitchen and in the top corner she found something.The master of Fire's Alchol.What damage could it do?Harumi opened the bottle and brought it to her lips as The sweet, honey tasted liquid ran down her throat.Harumi loved it.One bottle led to another until she was officially drunk.She wanted Too see someone, and luckily for her it was just the two off them on the ship.Harumi started walking through the hallways of the destiny's bounty ,drink in hand, before she tripped over herself.She opened The Green Ninja's room to see him asleep on the bed.Harumi put her bottle down and started walking to the bed and plomped next to Lloyd.

"R-Rumi?"Lloyd asked.He opened his eyes to be met with a childish grin.

"L-Lloyd....I-I...want....Y-You,"Harumi said trying to hug him before a whift of her breathe infiltrated his nose.Lloyd immediately covered his nose.

"Rumi your drunk, come here."He said moving back giving the Princess room to rest.He stroked her cheek guiding her down as her head hit the pillow.Harumi shrugged his hand off and jumped to him.She started pinning Lloyd to the wall as he blushed.Harumi started Kissing his cheek making his way down to his neck.Lloyd enjoyed the feeling but it wasnt right.Harumi was drunk and even he wanted her it wasn't right to take advantage.He pushed her off before she clinged to him almost instantly.

"N-....N-Nu!"Harumi said reattaching her lips to his neck.She moved down to his shoulder where she moved Lloyd's gi to get a clear view off his shoulder and started kissing it and alternating to biting.Lloyd groaned slightly.

"Rumi stop, please"Lloyd said not having the strength to fight back.

"D-Dont you g-get...it?I...Love...L-Lloyd...
Your...M-Mine"Harumi slurred.She detached from Lloyd's shoulder and went to his face trying to kiss him.Lloyd held her back.

"You don't know how much I want to believe that, but it's not you."Lloyd said pushing Harumi to the bed.He held her down while singing her lullaby.

"Spider Hit the mouse too sleep~Spider bit the mouse to sleep~Dont wake up of you'll find a spider in your mouth~"Lloyd sung.Harumi fell sleep as Lloyd smiled.

"Good Night Rumi, sweet dreams"Lloyd said as he kissed her forehead.Lloyd snuck under the covers and started to fall asleep.He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist as Harumi rested her head in his neck.Harumi had cuddled him all night.

Morning

Harumi woke up next to Lloyd.She smiled and stroked his cheek before holding her head.

"What happened last night?"She asked herself unable to remember.She looked down at Lloyd and remembered.

"Oh, I tried to seduce you"She said caressing his cheek."Lloyd I if you can hear me, everything I said last night was True.I do want you~"She whispered kissing his nose.

Harumi left to find a bottle of water and headache tablets.Lloyd started to wake up and realised That Harumi was gone.He went to the kitchen to see her looking for a cup and headache tablets. Lloyd opened a cupboard she couldn't reach and got them for her.He held them high as Harumi couldn't reach them.He giggled seeing Harumi struggle.She pecked his lips as He almost dropped it.Harumi snatched it and went to the tap.She filled the cup with water and downed the glass and the headache tablet.

"Lloyd, I'm sorry for last night."Harumi said dropping her head slighy.Only for a certain Green ninja to lift it back up.

"Its okay, it's nice to know you love me"Lloyd smirked.The two embraced each other as Lloyd took her back to bed where they cuddled for the rest off the day.