FK P2

~~Lloyd pov~~
Harumi walked in with a bowl of ramen noodles I had been saving.How did she?Never mind She sat on my bed and placed the bowl in front off me.KI hadn't eaten in Days So I would eat anything this point.I put the Noodles in my mouth as Harumi Quietly watched me smiling.I couldn't care less, I kept eating until the bowl was Empty as She put it onto my desk and Cuddled me.

"What are you doing, Why are you being...Nice?"I asked as She Giggled Cutely.She came even closer to me our heads nearly touching.

"Can't I just be Nice to my Boyfriend?"Harumi whispered in a suductive tone.Boyfriend?She Actually Likes me?

"B-Boyfriend?"I stuttered nervously.A pink, red blush invading my cheeks as Harumi smirks.

"Yes Lloyde, You Are my Boyfriend.Since you love me and I love you so were dating.And since we're dating, maybe you'll finally let me~"Harumi said.She didn't finish her Sentence and MM!

Harumi's lips smashed against mine.This feeling is amazing but I-I can't think properly I don't know.Harumi's lips were so soft, I could taste her strawberry lipstick.I kissed back as Minutes past as She Pulled back licking her lips.

"Lloyd, I love you.Please,forget about your friends & join me I Can-"Harumi started.So that was her plan.She wants me to join her!

"So that's what you want.Me to join you.Just do you can use me!Not for Love, you just want my power!"I yelled as my heart ached.

"NO!NONONONO!Lloyd do you really think that?Lloyd I just want you!I don't want to watch you fight your father or go through something like That Again!I'm only doing this so you can have your family.And me."Harumi said.Maybe I could give this evil thing a Try?