Cake

Lloyd snuck in the Kitchen, the clock turned to midnight as He opened the fridge and pulled out a MASSIVE Chocolate cake.Lloyd start devouring it chunk by chunk.

Harumi woke up, she felt extremely hungry and had a craving, a craving for cake.Lloyd had been saving a massive chocolate cake.She licked her lips just thinking about the cake.She started walking to the Kitchen, the wind blowing her hoodie as she walked across the bounty.

"Oh Rumi.I didn't think you were awake"Lloyd said pausing his hand from eating another chunk of the cake.

"Oh Lloyd I didn't think you were awake.Uhm Can I have some?"Harumi asked sweetly before seeing Lloyd shuv the last bit into his mouth.

"Oh Sorry"Lloyd said rubbing the back of his neck.Harumi saw a few chocolate frosting patches on his face.

"Don't worry"Harumi smirked getting closer to Lloyd."Im not letting it go to waste."She smirked sitting on his lap and started Licking the frosting.

"H-Hey!"Lloyd giggled clearly flustered."H-Harumi C-Cut it out."Lloyd stuttered.Harumi's tounge grazed Lloyd's lips as They both blushed deeply.Lloyd hesitantly wrapped his arms around her waist.They locked eyes with each other Before they smashed their lips against each others.Harumi slipped her tongue in his Mouth exploring Lloyd before fighting for dominance.Harumi won before Pulling back.

"T-Thanks for helping me clean up"Lloyd giggled.

"No problem."Harumi giggled they both leaned in again before a flash lit up.

"COLE!?"Lloyd yelled still blushing.Cole was Laughing his head off.

"What are you doing here?"Harumi asked.

"I wanted some cake.Didn't mean to stop you with your make out session.I'll let you continue."Cole Winked closing the door.