I Want You

I seriously need a better title.

<Total words:561>

The Quiet one walked down the Destiny's Bounty's hallway as The Son's Of Garmadon members saluted her.

"Where's Lloyd?"Harumi asked.

"He's Sleeping in his room.We have done what you asked and left him alone"The Member said.

"Well done,"Harumi said walking past them."Idiots"She muttered.Harumi opened the door as a click sound was heard symbolising that The S.O.G members done what she asked.She turned a lever as soundproofing mats covered every single each off the Room.Harumi crouched down next to her sleeping Ninja and Grinned, running her finger over his jawline as He groaned slightly.

"Hey Babe"She whispered, wiping a piece of a soft golden hair out of his face as he calmly breathed out of his mouth.The Green Ninja turned around to face the wall as Harumi giggled sitting next to him.She ran her finger down Lloyd's side and slightly pulled the bottom bit of his gi pulling the fabric up.She looked at his eyes, seeing if he would wake.Her hand travelled across Lloyd Perfect V-line abs as she noticed Lloyd blushing madly trying not to moan.Harumi Grinned.

So he's enjoying this?

Harumi's hand started Going down as a hand stopped it.

Well it was fun while it lasted

"You're pretty sneaky huh."Lloyd said

"What gave me away?"Harumi asked as She managed to get even closer to The Blonde.

"Well when you rubbed my jaw.That was an obvious giveaway"Lloyd said.Harumi put her hand ontop off Lloyd's as he shivered slightly at her touch.

"So Strong~"Harumi purred in Lloyd's ear."I could use someone like you my ninja~"She giggled wrapping her spare arm around his neck.

"Im not yours"Lloyd sighed slightly.

"Oh but you ARE, my Love"Harumi whispered getting closer to him.Maybe she'd try her luck again?Harumi started to pull Lloyd to her as She gently kissed him.Lloyd kissed back as He felt Harumi lick his bottom lip.Unexpirenced with 'Kissing', he didn't know what it meant.Harumi growled in annoyance and bit his Lip and shuved her tounge in his mouth as He moaned in pleasure.After their makeout session, Harumi pulled back savouring the blondes taste with a smirk."You're a better kisser than I thought, Darling~"She giggled.Lloyd rubbed the back of his neck.

"Rumi I-"Lloyd started before Harumi put a hand over his lips.

"Relax My ninja.You Know Greenie, I've always wanted to be with you.I really do love you"Harumi whispered.

"You want me to join, don't you?"Lloyd asked.Harumi nodded."I can't my friends, and-"Lloyd started.

"You're choosing them over me?Over us?"Harumi asked as she held his hands.Lloyd bit his lip."Lloyd please, I thought you loved me,"Harumi said starting to gently sob.

"I do But-"Lloyd started before he felt a kiss on his cheek.Harumi kept kissing Lloyd's cheek and made her way down to his neck.Then His shoulder.She moved a piece of his gi to get a better view.Lloyd started to groan in pleasure as Harumi put a hand over his mouth and pushed him down.

"If you want more Master Lloyd, Then you know what to do~"She giggled.Lloyd blushed madly as Harumi pecked his lips, nipping the skin and turned the soundproof off.She blew him a kiss and left.Leaving Lloyd more in love with his 'supposed' enemy.