The Love Of An Oni

"LLOYD, YOU NEED TO GO NOW!"Harumi Yelled

"QUIET MORTAL!NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOLISH DECISION BOY!YOU WILL WATCH YOU ENTIRE FAMILY DIE"The overlord Road as He Blastered Lloyd's family and watched them die.

"NOOOOO!"Lloyd yelled as He fell to the Floor to Hear the Overlord laugh.

"You want My Power!Then TAKE IT!"Lloyd eyes turned Purple as His hands Burned with a purple fire as He blasted The Overlord.

The Overlord Summoned a barrier but I didn't work.Lloyd broke the barrier in one blast and Created a burst of energy that Knocked The Overlord back.Lloyd summoned an energy spear and Shot it into the Overlord.Lloyd threw an energy ball at the Overlord killing him.

Within in Months Lloyd destroyed Ninjago and turned every one into a mindless Zombie.The Oni Lord still wanted more.He wanted His friends & Harumi back again.Lloyd got so angry a burst of his power was unleashed before Lloyd focasing it to create A portal to a world.

It was Ninjago but Different.It had a different energy.He felt a power familiar to him.An Oni Mask His head Turned Before Seeing the Mask Of Hatred and and a massive crab monster Lloyd blasted an energy beam to oneshot the beast.

"Is That?" Harumi asked

"Me?" Lloyd asked

"Harumi, Are you okay?"Oni Lloyd asked.

"Yes are You?You look like a demon."Harumi said.Lloyd smiled and used his power to put Harumi asleep and disappeared.

Lloyd teleported to his room and gave Harumi the same memories his harumi had of him & her before the Overlord killed her.Lloyd left his princess to sleep before seeing The First Spinjitzu master.

"Going out of your reality to get Your friends back?Are you insane!?Your reckless behaviour is very dangerous.You can't kidnapp people from their universe and kill anyone who gets in your way!What are You Thinking Grandson?!"The Fsm yelled.

" Who says I can't?"Lloyd asked as He blasted him with Lightning.