Slave

Lloyd walked into Harumi's cell.She was his Slave.His parents bought her from her parents who were killed in an attack.

Harumi slept peace fully as Lloyd quietly observed The beautiful girl.Truth is he had a crush on her for years now.He didn't want to treat her wrong, after all she's been through she doesn't deserve that.Lloyd sat on her bed and gently shook her.

"Mhm.Master?What do you want?" Harumi asked still curled up in her little ball.Lloyd couldn't help but smile.

"Well Rumi There's Something that's been bothering me.Uhm How do you think I've been treating you?" Lloyd asked.He started twiddling with his thumbs nervously.

"You've been great master"Harumi said sitting up.Lloyd put a finger over her mouth.

"Please don't call me Master Call me Lloyd."He smiled removing his finger.

" Okay Lloyd."Harumi smiled.

"Uhm Rumi there is something I want you to do for me actually."Lloyd said.

"What is it?"Harumi asked

" I want you to kiss me"Lloyd said shocking Harumi.

"You want Me?A slave to Kiss you?One of The Garmadon's?" Harumi asked.Lloyd starred into her precious eyes before Slowly nodding.

"You Don't have to if you don't want to!I just-"Before Lloyd could finish Harumi crashed her Lips onto His.Both shocked by Her move but continued.Harumi pushed Lloyd down and Bit his Lip shuving Her Tongue into His mouth exploring all of his areas her hand Palming the boys Shorts.Harumi pulled back from the kiss with a gentle snack and hugged Lloyd.

"That was-"

"Amazing"

"Lloyd do you Like me?" Harumi asked, still cuddling Lloyd.

"Yeah.I have for well ages now"

"Good"