Truth Or Dare

"Truth or Dare Harumi"Skylor asked.

"Uhm Truth"Harumi replied.Skylor smirked before Pixal whispered something to her.

"OH YEA!Who's your crush?"Skylor said.Harumi sighed.

"I mean Lloyd is kinda adorable.Pretty Cute aswell.He's a Star wars Nerd and I dig that.So Lloyd."Harumi said.

"Lloyd as In Garmadon's son?"Akita chirped up.

"Why does everyone bring that up!Yes but he's his own person.He is different from his father."Harumi said.

"Well I'm pretty sure he's over there getting his stuff.Go on talk to him."Nya said.

"Alright."

Harumi walked over to Lloyd who was putting his comic in his bag.

"Hey"Harumi said.

"Uhm Hey?What do you want?"Lloyd asked.

"Well your number would be nice."Harumi flirted.

"Look just leave me alone.Im not having a good day and would appreciate it if you left me alone." Lloyd snapped.

"Well where do you live?I want to come over and watch starwars with you."Harumi said.

"I live in the apartments of ninjago room 69"Lloyd said.Harumi nodded.

"So its a date then~I'll be there at 7"Harumi said.

~Time skip~
Harumi walked to the door and opened it.Harumi took Lloyds hand and walked in.

"Where's your mum?"Harumi asked

"Work"Lloyd replied."Your the only company I've had"Lloyd said

Harumi sat on the couch as Lloyd went to get popcorn.Lloyd came back with the popcorn and sat on the couch before putting the film on.

About an hour past and Harumi cuddled beside Lloyd falling asleep.Lloyd smiled and brought the girl to his bed and wrapped her in the duvet.Lloyd yawned before getting an idea.

'She won't mind will she?'

Lloyd cuddled beside her as She clinged to him.Lloyd couldn't help but smile before falling asleep.

Sorry this was rushed