Reunited Love

"So you're just gonna throw me in a cell. Throw everything we Had away?"Harumi asked tied up on the bounty

"You were"Lloyd snapped, His bitter anger seeping in.

"No Lloyd, I wasn't.I hoped to try and convince you to join me.You know kinderet spirits."Harumi said as Lloyd scoffed

"Yeah Sure you were"Lloyd said in a sarcastic tone.

"I was.Look Lloyd I'm not ready to leave you ,I don't even know if I will, but I love you and everything happend so quick I...i didn't know what to do"Harumi said.Lloyd tightend his hand into a fist.

"Dont be a-Angry with me I-"Harumi started.

"SHUT UP!YOU LYING, MANIPULATING, FAKE PRINCESS PIECE OF CRAP!You never Loved me & you know what 'Quiet one'?" Lloyd Snapped."I wish We NEVER MET IN THE FIRST PLACE!"Lloyd screamed.The room was filled with silence before Tears could be heard from Harumi.Real tears.Lloyd immediately Felt bad and untied her before sitting on his bed.Harumi sat next to him.

"Im sorry."Lloyd said gently and Rubbed Harumi's cheek making Harumi smile.

"I agree it did go quick but Rumi I do Love you.You were always In my head I-"

"Oh?Always in Your head?"Harumi smirked Kneeling over Lloyd slightly pushing him down.

" Lloyd I've wanted to do something for a while now and I believe you know what I want."Harumi said her gaze changing from his eyes to his lips then back at his eyes.Lloyd nodded as Harumi smashed her lips onto Lloyd's in Miller seconds.Her hand wrapped around Lloyd's neck and the other Fiddiling with His hair.Lloyd wrapped his arms around Harumi's waist.Harumi licked Lloyd's bottom lip asking for entry.Lloyd didn't know what it was so harumi bit his Lip as Her tongue fought Lloyd's for dominance.They both pulled back starring into each other's eyes.

"That was nice"Lloyd said

" You should've let me do that before"Harumi smirked