Replaced Feelings

Jade=Harumi
The Green ninja is obviously Lloyd.This is based off a spectacular spiderman episode with spider-man and black cat because that's what Llorumi reminds me off😁It is dirty.Or well let's just say SpIcY🌶️ makeout session.You have been warned.

<Total words:785>

Jade.She just helped me escape the prison that Cyras Borg made and that's how I repay her?I mean he deserved it.He killed uncle Wu.But jade was just trying to save her father.I mean he was evil but he means so much to her.I mean I should of done it.Im the hero, I should of released the gas but he done it.I don't forgive him for killing my uncle but I respect him.Maybe I was to harsh.I need to find jade.Tell her I'm sorry.

Jade was perked on top off a roof top watching The Green Ninja get lost in his Thoughts.He was so adorable when he done that.NO!She must open up to him.He was the reason her jail brake failed.He stopped her from saving her father.She should feel angry.She should hate him.But she can't.She loves him.Maybe Pain can be made into pleasure?He OWS her this for stopping her.And beside he'll like it too.Jade jumped from her spot and landed on the rooftop greenie was on.He was so lost on his thoughts he hadn't noticed her.

I thought he was a ninja?

She chuckled slightly at her joke before wrapping her legs and arms around him, like a Teddy bear, resting her head on his shoulder looking at his neck.

S-So soft.I-I want it.

"Jade?"He asked as she hummed a 'yes'
"Are you okay?I'm so sorry for what happened earlier it's just-"

"You talk to much.When was the last time you had fun?"She asked slightly moving his gi down.

"When I'm with you, mostly."He smiled and stroked her hair not moving from their position.

"Aw, that's cute.Hmm Greenie I've been thinking"She said distracting him while moving his gi enough to get a clear view off his neck."Me and you should do something, together.Like watch a movie or get something to eat"She rambled while getting closer to his neck.
"Or we could do a different kind off fun~" She spoke suductivly.

"W-What kind off f-fun?"He stuttered.He may have been innocent but he wasn't an idiot.

"This kind of fun."Jade said before The Green Ninja felt a pair off Lips latch onto his neck.She kissed up and down near his sweet spot, which she did purposely, before she started Licking and biting it.
Jade put her fingers in the Green ninja's mouth as she bit and sucked on his neck.Trying to keep his moans in, he had to suck them which he knew gave her a grin.She started tightening her grip around him as she could feel him start to sqirm as She pulled back with a string of saliva still attached.She lifted up his gi enough for her hands to enter and started wondering across his V-line abs.He let out small whimpers that turned her on by the second and put her hands near his trousers.She was up to his boxers before a hand stopped her.She growled and bit on his neck before removing his mask and kept leaving a trail off Kisses on his cheek.She moved and pinned him down beneath her seeing who the Green Ninja, her true love, really was and it did not dissapoint.A large blush was spread across Lloyd's cheeks as his hair blowed in the wind.She licked her lips and dived down onto his lips, plunging her tounge deep in his mouth.She explored Lloyd's mouth before fighting his tounge for dominance.Lloyd Undid the bun that her hair was in and gripped it and started kissing back as rough as she was.Both were turned on as Jade felt a bump coming from his crotch so she rubbed her wet area against it making him moan.She giggled but before she pulled back she nipped his skin.A thick string off saliva still connected their lips as She wiped it off.They both panted in unison as Jade cupped Lloyd's cheek.

"Mm, Lloyd you're such a good kisser."She whispered.

"I-I am?I-I mean I get that from alot off people."He said as they both started laughing.

"Am I the best one you've kissed?"She asked Carresing him.

"By far."Lloyd said in an inlove tone off voice.
"Do you forgive me?"Lloyd asked as jade nodded.He rose up before she kissed him putting him right back down.She pulled back and stood above him

"Tag!You're it Lloyd!"She giggled running away.

"H-Hey!Get back here!"Lloyd yelled childishly.