Queen Of The Island

Yes you might of seen the Title before but this is my Third time writing this because of My STUPID PHONE!Anyway enjoy.The original title goes to Llorumi oneshots by the incredible LeeemsNightSky please go follow them!
Total words:320

"Your majesty, We have captured the Coloured people"An island dweller said.

"Good, bring me too them"The figure said as Four of the island Dwellers lifted up the throne.

Time skip
"NOW WHAT"Kai yelled.

"WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION IF JAY DIDN'T FOLLOW ZIPPY!"Cole yelled.

"DONT YOU DARE TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!"Nya yelled being overprotective of her yin like normal.

"Guys I'm upside down so if You Could SHUT UP!That would be nice!"Lloyd yelled.

"And I thought you were a team."The figure said from the shadows.

"You!"Lloyd yelled as Harumi walked up to him.She smiled and gave a signal to the island dwellers as They took the ninja away.

"There much better than the Sons of Garmadon.Less annoying aswell."Harumi said.Lloyd was still shocked.

"I missed you"Harumi said carresing Lloyd's cheek."My ninja"She whispered.

"I missed you too-I mean how are you alive?"Lloyd asked as Harumi giggled at Lloyd trying to repress his feelings for her.She decided to play along.

"Truthfully,I don't know,"Harumi answered as She smirked seeing Lloyd's... Predicament."You once told me that, Spider-Man is you're favorite Superhero"Harumi smirked wrapping her hands around Lloyd's neck.Lloyd already caught on to her plan.The infamous 'upside down kiss'

"NO!Dont You Dare Harumi Jade!"Lloyd yelled.Harumi giggled Leaning into Lloyd

"Too bad...Greenie"Harumi said before smashing her lips his.Lloyd was still in shock but couldn't resist.He pressed his lips against hers in a loving kiss.Harumi licked Lloyd's bottom lip before pulling back and pecking his lips again.

"R-Rumi I-"Lloyd began.

"Shhhh, Greenie.Now You're Mine~"She giggled cutting him free.

P2?