Oni Princess

Art isn't mine

"Since you Killed all the prince's we chose for you were going to the slaves for your Prince"The Oni lord said.

"Yes my father"Harumi said.

Harumi and the Emperor started walking to the dungeon.

"It's the Princess.They're lokking for a prince?"Misako said looking at Garmadon.

"Hide Lloyd, we must protect him!" Garmadon said as Lloyd got behind him and Misako.

"Where is your son?I know he's here." Harumi asked.Garmadon and Misako stayed quiet.A purple knife appeared in Harumi's hand.

"WAIT!DON'T HURT THEM"Lloyd said blocking the way to his parents.

'He's so hot.I-I want Him.'Harumi Thought as a smirk played at her lips.

"Dad I want that boy."Harumi said pointing at Lloyd.

"M-My name is Lloyd.Lloyd Garmadon."Lloyd said.

"Take the green one.And bring the parents to our best hotel."The warlord said as the guards took Misako and Garmadon.

"Where are they going?"Lloyd asked as Harumi waved her hand above his head making Lloyd fall asleep.

"They will like it.Trust me."Harumi said

~~Time skip~~
Lloyd woke up with Harumi Cuddling him.

"Morning love"Harumi said pecking Lloyd's cheek.

" Uh.Harumi I-I think you're cute but I don't know if."Lloyd started but was cutt off by Harumi kissing him.It was short but Lloyd loved it.

"Was that your first kiss?" Harumi asked sweetly as Lloyd nodded.

"What?!How could you!The most cutest guy ever, Never been kissed in 16 years?" Harumi asked.

"You know alot about me don't you?" Lloyd asked.Harumi nodded

"Look Rumi I would love to be your boyfriend but don't kill me or anything oni related."Lloyd smiled making Harumi laugh

" Of course."Harumi said wrapping Her hand around his waist.