Jedi And A Sith

~~Lloyd's age-17
~~Harumi's age-17

Lloyd walked through the Jedi temple.He needed guidance.He walked through the doors to see Master Wu.His master and A very wise & powerful Jedi.

"Master Lloyd, It's a gift to see you.Is there something you wish to talk about?" Master Wu Asked As Lloyd sat on a chair.

"Yes Master, My padawan Harumi I'm worried about her.And since She left I can't stop worrying about her."Lloyd said.

"Mhm.I have felt your Feelings for your Padawan so I took a look.And I can't see her.I will meditate on this"Master Wu said.Lloyd bowed in honour.

"Thank you Master"Lloyd said and Left.He bumped into Zane.

"Oh Master Lloyd There you are.There's an attack going on and we think there's more than just droids."Zane explained.

" A sith?"Lloyd asked, Zane nodded.

"Yes.Can you Have a look?It's On Naboo"Zane asked.

"Of course Master Zane."Lloyd said As He left to find his ship.

~~Time skip~~
Lloyd landed on the crash site Where the Attack had occurred.

"Sir how is this possible?Droids couldn't of created this much damage."The Clone commander said.

"Master Zane thinks A sith Lord might of helped with this destruction."Lloyd said.

" Master AMBUSH!"A clone yelled as Droids surrounded them.Lloyd ignited his green Lightsaber

Droids Opened fire on the Jedi & the clones.Lloyd Use the Force to push back a wave of them as more droids showed up.The clones Took cover  and opened fire.A red Light saber was stabbed into a clone.

"What?"Lloyd asked.

" Funny seeing you here Master~"Harumi smirked As She crashed her Lightsaber against Lloyd's.The clones were gunned Down as Lloyd defeated Harumi.

"You left to become A sith!?You betrayed Me my padawan!"Lloyd yelled.

"I'm sorry master.Surrender."Harumi smirked as She got up.Lloyd dropped his Lightsaber.

~~Separatists ship~~
Lloyd was tied up.His arms ached.Harumi walked in.

"Do you know why I left the Jedi?" Harumi asked.Lloyd stayed silent.Harumi found it adorable.

"Because they forbid attachments.And I for one had a crush.On you Lloyd, your cute, funny and sweet.And now you are mine~" Harumi giggled as She kissed him