Safe House

<Total words:345>

"Lloyd?"A voice said softly behind him.Lloyd ignored it thinking it was his friends and kept searching.She started to walk close to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

NO!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

He looked to see who it was and was met with a beautiful smile.

"RUMI!"Lloyd said and hugged her.Harumi was shocked.She thought he hated her.

"Lloyd you're squeezing me"Harumi said weakly.Lloyd chuckled and pulled back as Harumi looked behind him.
"You lifted all of that?For me?"Harumi asked as there was half of the destroyed building behind Lloyd.

"Yes, I did.I thought if you were still in there I knew you would be alive.What's that?"Lloyd asked, pointing to the Crystal in Harumi's hand.

"Oh this?It's nothing."Harumi said as she chucked it away.She put her hand on his cheek caressing it making him purr like a kitten.
"You're so tired.You haven't slept in weeks have you?"Harumi asked As Lloyd nodded.He was already asleep just by her touch.She smiled before taking him to her home.She tucked him in bed and layed next to him stroking his cheek.She kissed his cheek and then his nose before running a hand through his scruffy ,but still soft, blonde hair.After she was comfortable and started Cuddling Lloyd there was a vibration and a strange noise.She went in Lloyd's pocket and got his phone out.It was kai?

"Bud where are you?"He asked

"Kai its me Harumi, Lloyd's asleep so he can't answer."She said.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!"Kai yelled.

"He came to me!He wanted to save me, and I returned the favour by bringing him here.My Safe house.And the Overlord is back.I couldn't tell Lloyd but he revived me.He's in this crystal that I dropped near the ruins."Harumi said.

"I'll trust you this time"Kai said hanging up.Lloyd started to wake up so harumi cuddled him and kissed his neck reassuringly.Lloyd wrapped his arms around her waist as She blushed.

"I love you Lloyd"She giggled.

"I love you too Rumi"He smiled.