Captured

"It will be Fine Nya, I swear"Lloyd vowed.Nya crossed her arms as Skylor Walked in.

"Are you sure?We can watch her if you want."Skylor Said.

"I promise I'll be fine."Lloyd said as They left leaving Lloyd alone with Harumi.

They finally caught the Quiet one as She was giving away good information.Lloyd quietly Observed The Sleeping girl who was tied to A chair.Lloyd felt sorry for her so he untied her and put her in his sleeping bag.It was big enough for two so He layed down next to her and turned away.

Morning

Harumi woke up before seeing the chair that she was just in.

'How am I?'

Harumi asked herself mentally before turned around to See the Green Ninja laying next to her peacefully.

'Oh'

Harumi said in her head as She smiled at Lloyd playing with his soft hair.After a few minutes Lloyd woke up.Harumi smirked And Stroked his cheek.

"Thanks for letting me Free"Harumi whispered as She sat on the Floor locking eyes with the Green Ninja.

"Your welcome Ha-I mean Quiet one"Lloyd corrected before Harumi Laughed at Lloyd.

"I don't know why your Laughing, soon your friends are gonna be in prison along with you" Lloyd said as Harumi giggled.

"Lloyd we both know you wouldn't put someone you love in prison."Harumi whispered holding Lloyd's chin.

"I don't love you."Lloyd muttered.Harumi smirked as She lifted a brow.

"Don't You?" Harumi smirked as She walked up to Lloyd as He stumbled back nervously.He backed into the Wall as Harumi pinned one of his wrists to the wall and Cupped his cheek planting a kiss on his lips.Lloyd gasped But slowly melted into It.He could feel Harumi's Smirk and in return He guessed She let go of his wrist before She licked his bottom lip and pulled back.

"Looks like you do love me"Harumi smirked.

"I could say the Same about you, Rumi"Lloyd said.

"Greenie"Harumi said before they both giggled at their pet names and Leaned in for another Kiss.

"LLOYD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"Misako Screamed