More Yandere Harumi

MORE YANDERE HARUMI!SOUND COMES FROM TIKTOK SO DONT BLAME ME!

<Total words:449>

"Hey Kai I-"Lloyd said walking in on Harumi removing the blood covered sword from him with a sinister grin.Lloyd dropped his glass of water as it smashed on the floor.

"L-Lloyd?"Harumi said.Her sinister grin fading As she dropped the sword.A few tears slid down Lloyd's cheek.

"W-WHY!?WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!"Lloyd yelled clutching his hand onto a fist.

"He was taking you away from me!It was so we could be together!"Harumi said reaching her hand out to try and touch his cheek

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"He yelled.Harumi was shocked."Your-Your a Monster Harumi!"Lloyd yelled as the tears started accelerating making him crying.

"D-Dont say that, Please my Darling,"Harumi pleaded as she stood still.

"IM NOT YOUR DARLING!"Lloyd yelled turning around."I really Liked you Harumi, I could of even Loved you!But now I don't want ANYTHING to do with you!Get this through your twisted head!"Lloyd snarled Walking away.Harumi went to her knees crying.She looked at Lloyd walking away holding his arm.She picked up the bat that layed next to her and picked it up.She started running after him and whacked him over the head nocking him out.

"I tried!"Harumi cried."Im so Sorry Lloyd."She whispered picking him up.

Time skip

Lloyd woke up chained to the bed with a katana layed on the wall being supported by a shelf.Harumi.He looked around seeing No one there.He sighed in relief before Harumi walked in twiddling her hair.

"Oh your awake."She muttered.She climbed on the bed and held Lloyd's cheek.

"Get away from me"Lloyd snapped.Harumi giggled, ignoring the blondes request, she put her hand on his neck lifting his chin so their eyes met and kissed him.Lloyd squirmed but the chains held him tight.She licked his bottom lip before pulling back.

"Just say you love me"Harumi whispered.

"I would never love a sychopath Like you!" Lloyd yelled.

"But you did love me"Harumi said.

"I loved the Sweet, caring Harumi.The one who would cuddle me and just make me happy!Not you"

"Please baby, reconsider your answer"Harumi said lifting the sword putting it to his neck." Im sorry Lloyd."Harumi said.

"DO IT THEN!YOUR ONLY PROVING ME RIGHT!"Lloyd yelled.Harumi couldn't stand it anymore.She couldn't keep it in.She put the sword on the shelf and let Lloyd free.

"Go, just leave me like everyone."Harumi said.Lloyd felt guilty, so he hugged her.Harumi pulled back." Just go!I'm not good enough for you"She said.

"Rumi I-"Lloyd started.

"Go,Lloyd.Im sorry I done this."