Selfish Marriage

It's a start so I'm sorry it's so short

~Total words:268~

Lloyd can I come over?I feel really lonely...

Of course You can!Do you wanna watch a movie as well?

Sure!I'm now coming!

Lloyd smiled and got his and his best friend's favourite crisps, food and drink down and put on Netflix ready for her.He soon heard a knock and he went to answer it.

"Hey Rumi!"Lloyd smiled as he let her in.Harumi smiled back warmly.

"Hey Lloyd what film are we watching?"Harumi asked."Better question what snacks did you get?"She asked as they both giggled.

"Your favourite"He said as they both sat Down.An hour past As Lloyd became engrossed in the film.Harumi smiled before she remembered her plan.She sighed and brought out her cloth.She put it in front off his mouth.The blonde became Unconscious as she sighed in sadness.

*

"Let Me go!"Lloyd yelled.Harumi sighed and carresed his cheek.She knew how much he loved it.

"You only have to stay here for a couple off months."She said.

"How long?"He asked rasing his brow

"Just until my birthday."She smiled.

"RUMI YOU'RE BIRTHDAY IS IN 9 MONTHS!"Lloyd yelled.

"Look I'm sorry but I have no choice.I have to do this because my parents want me to marry someone by 18."She said.

"Why havent you told them you don't want too?"Lloyd asked.

"You think I haven't?They won't listen and I do like you alot.Enough to even love you."Harumi whispered softly kissing his chin, leaving the room.

Part 2?I feel very mixed about this