The Tutor

<Total words:536>

~Lloyd Pov~

I walk into my class and rest my head on my hand.The teacher slaves over the board as I stare taking notes mentally.I yawn as the lesson goes by so quickly.And its the last lesson!

"Class dismiss!But Lloyd And Harumi stay behind."The teacher said.Harumi.She was the prettiest girl in school.God, she's amazing.The most incredible, beatifull thing in the world.But  she's kind off mean.Well, she keeps to herself but if you're mean to her she'd kick your A-

~Harumi pov~

The teacher calls me and Lloyd as everyone leaves.I quickly glance at the Adorable blonde.He's lost in his Thoughts again.I wish he was mine.He's a quiet boy but very smart.His blonde hair looks so soft and his green eyes that I could drown in.Anyway what does the teacher want?

~No pov~

"Harumi you have been lacking behind.I sugest a tutor.So Lloyd will tutor you."He said.

LLOYD'S TUTOURING ME!UGH BUT I HATE SCHOOL WORK!

"Fine"Lloyd smiled."I'll be at yours at six?"Lloyd asked.I nodded as we left.

~Time skip~

Harumi heard a knock at her door as Lloyd walked in.The two exchanged a 'Hello' Before Lloyd followed her too her room.Lloyd opened a book as the two started to go through it.Lloyd out on his glasses and started explaining everything before his phone buzzed.

GARMADON'S HERE!WE NEED YOU!

It was Kai.

"Look you need this tutoring thing more than me so,"Lloyd said closing the book."I'll just be going"Lloyd said as Harumi put her hands on his stopping him from moving.She didn't want him to leave so maybe she'd try something...

"I don't want you to leave just yet"She purred.Her voice low and seductive.Her hands traveled across his arms and grabbed his biceps."So strong~You know for a nerd you are pretty fit.And Hot"Harumi whispered fluttering her eyelashes.Her hands traveled up his sides as Lloyd rubbed the back of his neck, sheepishly.Harumi took off his reading Glasses and put them on the table next to him him.Lloyd backed into her wall before she grabbed his shirt and kissed him.She kept nipping his skin teasingly.He kissed back before the kiss became sloppy.After her teasing, she started sucking his tounge with her own before fighting for dominance.She swallowed his moan before Pulling back as a thick string of saliva connected their lips.

"I-I"Was all Lloyd could say.

"So blondie, maybe I could tutor You~"Harumi smirked pushing Lloyd down and getting ontop off him.She pulled his tie so his head would be near her and licked his lip.Your mine now"Harumi smirked kissing him again.

~Time skip because I think we all know what happened~

Lloyd woke up with the sound of his phone's ringtone.

"What?" Lloyd asked.

"WHERE WE YOU!?WE HAD TO DEFEAT GARMADON BY OURSELVES!WHAT WERE YOU DOING THAT IS SO IMPORTANT!"Kai Roared.Lloyd flipped the camera to Harumi Hugging him tight with Lloyd's shirt resting on a pillow.Lloyd reflipped the as a multiple Bruises were seen by Kai on Lloyd's neck and a trail of hickeys.Lloyd became flustered and put the phone down."It's okay bud, I forgive you"He managed to say inbetween his laughs.