I Want You Back

Lloyd was asleep on the bounty.His hands chained to the bed by 'The Quiet one' herself.He was deep in his sleep, he hadn't even felt Her gaze on him.She left for a few minutes then came back with a hot chocolate.Lloyd's favourite drink.Lloyd eyes opened as he was met with Harumi sitting on his lower abdomen.Smiling

"Hey.I didn't know when you would wake up.I just want to talk without us trying to kill each other"Harumi said with a smile.Lloyd frowned as his eyes narrowed.

"Yeah.You just want to talk.Sure.What do you REALLY want."Lloyd snapped, his anger seeping in.Harumi bit her lip.

"Don't be angry.Look I'm sorry."Harumi replied her smile fading.Lloyd scoffed growing more angry.

"Don't be angry?YOU BETRAYED ME!MY FRIENDS, THE EMPEROR & EMPERESS-"Lloyd yelled.

"I told you they were never my parents!"Harumi snapped.The thought off her abusive fake parents boiled her blood.

"Lloyd I just want what we had again.I just...I just want you!"Harumi pleaded as she gently ran her fingers through his hair.

"Please"She mutted, in a pleading manner.

Lloyd wasn't falling for her 'I love you' tricks again.Now that he knows what she Really is.A monster...Or was he?Master wu taught him the only way to defeat the enemy is to make him your friend.But this was different.Right?

"Liar!Im not falling for your act again 'Quiet one'.I HATE YOU!"Lloyd yelled.His words broke Harumi.Tears threatened to drop.Lloyd softend.

"Lloyd,if I wasn't the Quiet one would you.... Would you love me?" Harumi asked.

"I-I guess"Lloyd said.

Harumi kissed Lloyd's cheek before Cuddling him.

"Lloyd I Love you."Harumi said before walking away.Lloyd couldn't hide his feelings anymore.His heart ached.

"I love you too"Lloyd whispered catching Harumi's attention.

"Huh?"Harumi asked.

"I love you too Rumi.You we're my princess."Lloyd said making harumi smile.She walked back to Lloyd before kissing him.

"Your mine Lloyd~" She giggled removing Lloyd's chains laying down next to him.