Powerful Love

Spoilers for Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness.

Total words:480

The Jade witch floated up to The Master of the Mystic arts.Her head tilted as her hair followed the movement.

"Lloyd, join me.Together we can have our life, back any Life!We can travel the Multiverse together!We can be gods and Rule!Or a prince and a princess!Anything.Just join me, I don't want to hurt you,"Harumi said floating even closer To Lloyd as She reached for his cheek before a barrier stopped her.She looked at him, eyes filled with betrayal.Lloyd sighed realising that Harumi is lost.The dark hold has corrupted her but he still loves her!Maybe he should join her?No he couldn't, the fate of Ninjago depends on him.

"Im sorry Harumi, but the full might of the ninja stand against you."Lloyd said.He didn't want to do this.

"You were always unable to see the bigger picture weren't you?I'm sorry Lloyd.One way or another We'll be together"Harumi said as she blasted The barrier.Lloyd created an Elderitch whip and hit her away.

Harumi used her magic and sent a a ball flying at Lloyd.He opened a portal as the Energy ball back at Harumi.

"I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!WHY DID YOU TURN TO THE DARK HOLD"Lloyd yelled before creating a few saws and sent it flying at Her.Harumi Blasted it away and used her magic to grab Lloyd.She brought him to her and kissed him.He was shocked, they were dating but Lloyd would always run away when Harumi made the first move and Now she Is using her Power to make sure they're together?When was Hydra able to give people powers?Lloyd's mind hurt.She wasn't Kissing him to confuse him.She was trying to take control of him.Lloyd created a sword and cut free but hesitantly pulled back.

"Shhh,Lloyde Relax~" Harumi giggled and stroked his cheek before Lloyd was nocked out.She placed him down before blasting all the ninja.They couldn't do anything after defeating the demons She sent after Nya.The girl who could travel across the Multiverse.

Harumi used her power to take Nya's power as she searched across The Multiverse.She found a reality where her and Lloyd and The King and Queen of Ninjago.She smiled and floated Lloyd's Unconscious body through the portal.

Time skip
Lloyd woke up sitting on an incredibly comfortable bed.He turned over as His eyes met Harumi's as he felt a hand around her waist.

"Huh?H-Harumi?" Lloyd asked.Harumi pulled him back down.

"Morning, Love"Harumi smiled and stroked his cheek.

"This isn't our universe is it?" Lloyd asked as Harumi nodded.

"Now we can be together, without trying to be enemies"Harumi whispered.She put a hand around his gi and pulled him closer."And besides, You love me"Harumi whispered.

"So this is our happily ever after?"Lloyd asked sitting up.Harumi nodded.