Cuddles

~~Lloyd pov~~
"Rumi we don't have a spare room so  do you want to sleep in my bed and I'll go on the couch or do you want to sleep on the sofa?"I asked.Harumi smiled.

"Why can't I sleep with you?"Harumi asked.Her smile shifting into a smirk.God I swear she knows I love her.

"Uhh I-I guess S-SO"DAMN IT!Smooth me, very smooth.I scratched the back of my neck as she laughed.Her cute little laugh made my heart melt.

"So Lloyd how's you're arm?" Harumi asked while leading me to my room.

"Uhm it's been better?" I said awkwardly.Oh god.Tomorow I'm asking Kai for lessons to talk to a girl.Actually that's a bad idea.Maybe Cole or Zane?Or Jay?

"Youre an idiot Lloyde.But your a cute one.And my idiot."Harumi said.Did she just compliment me or not?Didn't she call me hers?

Me and Rumi got to my bed and she climbed in and Turned around to lay down on my good arm.Harumi put a hand on my shoulder pulling me back.

" NOOO!I mean don't roll over please."Harumi ordered me.I cocked a brow in confusion.

"Since the accident I've been a bit... Jumpy or scared.Lloyd you're the only one who's made me feel happy."Harumi said before continuing

" Here I'll rest you're arm you relax."Damn it Harumi is SOO close to me. TOO CLOSE.LIKE SHE WANTS TO KISS ME CLOSE!

~~Harumi pov~~
Lloyd's blushing at how close I am to him.Maybe I should try something different.I slowly grabbed his waist and helt his gold locks and pulled him into a kiss.He went mad.I just found him more adorable.What?You're telling me you don't think Lloyd is cute?I felt his lips return the kiss I pulled back and cuddled close to him.He returned the cuddle.I almost fell asleep but he muttered some magical words.

"Night Rumi... I love you"Lloyd stutted.When he stutteres I think its adorable.

"Night greenie.I love you more~"I giggled falling asleep.Lloyd did the same.