Lord Lloyd

WAIT!BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME FOR NOT DOING A PART TWO TO COMPLICATED LOVE STORY, IT'S COMING!I JUST NEEDED TO GET THIS OUT FIRST!Please spare me
  🥺
👉👈
Anyway enjoy

<Total words:784>

Harumi looked down at Lloyd and crouched in front of him, the mask off hatred attached to her, cupping his cheek as her hand started slightly twiddling with his hair.

"That hurt alot didn't it?Poor Lloyde, so vulnerable.I wanted you to join me, I hoped you would.But you didn't, luckily I knew you wouldn't so now I have to take a detor."Lloyd stayed silent as Harumi lifted a brow noticing the circles under his eyes.He let her sleep when they were in the jungle together and he hadn't gotten any sleep as he was too scared.

What did I do to have him?

"You're tired, here let me help.My ninja."She whispered rubbing his cheek and leaned in.Harumi moaned into the kiss slightly as she didn't expect Lloyd's lips to be so soft.He struggled but she won.She pulled back looking at her prize as she was just about to take him.

He wouldn't want this.If he wants me he would off joined me.No I can't.

Harumi stood up as the S.O.G came in.Harumi threw Killow the mask and walked out.They all followed except UV.She Barged a pillar as the place started to flood.

*

Lloyd landed on the floor after He was thrown out off the cave yelling Harumi's identity.Harumi kissed his Cheek pulling him back

"Let us through or Lloyd gets hurt."She said.

"You wouldn't hurt him."Kai said.

"You're right, I wont hurt Him.But they would."Harumi said as Lloyd's face lit up.

She wouldn't hurt me?Aw that's sweet.But she'll let the Son's of Garmadon hurt me.Unless she's bluffing...I hope.

"F-Fine"Kai said.

"Kai!?"Cole yelled.

"We have no choice.They have Lloyd."Kai said.

By the time The Ninja had stopped arguing with each other The Son's of Garmadon were on the bounty.A loud roar echoed as Lloyd was about to warn them but harumi put her hand over his mouth.

"Shhh"Harumi hushed before they walked into the hallway off the bounty.She held onto his waist, guiding him into his room.Lloyd was blushing before He was put onto his bed.Harumi chained his arm to his bed making sure he couldn't escape.Lloyd looked at her in sadness.

"Why?Why are you doing this?"Lloyd asked.Harumi sighed and booped his nose.

"Im doing this for you."Harumi said trying to calm him down."Relax, you're safe with me."Harumi said calmly.

"I don't feel safe.Your gang is going to kill me."Lloyd said.

"They won't.We need you for the ritual."She said.

"You need me alive for the ritual.Not in one piece."Lloyd snapped.Harumi sighed kissing his chin.She grabbed his Teddy and held it out in front off him.Lloyd looked at her with an expression that read.

'Seriously?'

"Guess not."Harumi said as she went to the door."I love you!"Harumi Yelled as she left.Lloyd smiled slightly.

She's doing this for me?How.My father will be brought back evil, and if she wanted me to join her?Wait she doesn't want to hurt me.So then what's her plan?

*

The bounty stopped moving.Lloyd hoped he was at ninjago City but he felt a dark energy around him.A place where there was no light.Only dark.He hadn't felt this presence since he fought the Overlord.Wait overlord?Were at the Dark island!Lloyd started to panic.He knew there plan now.They wanted to make him evil.Lloyd gulped.How could harumi do this?She knows how much Lloyd was scarred to become evil.She wasn't doing this for him!He brought out a kuni knife he had in his draw and started to pick the lock.He pleaded to his grandfather before he heard a 'click'.He sighed in releif before He opened his door.

"HEY!"Two Guards yelled.Lloyd kicked one and punched the other before running.He started Levitating as Harumi walked in using the mask off deception.

"Lloyd, please just work with this.Trust me."Harumi pleaded.

"No!You know how much I hate this!"In Lloyd's fear it turned to anger as he sent out a wave off energy.He picked up Harumi checking if she was okay.Next second he felt a pair of lips latch onto his own.All he could taste was strawberry as Harumi smirked.Lloyd couldn't resist so he kissed back.Harumi got the evil sludge like material and pushed Lloyd into it.She didn't want to do it but she had too.A dark figure walked out.The traditional green gi had been swapped with a dark and purple mix as his eyes burned a purple colour.

"Welcome, Lord Lloyd"