call 3 ❤️

-schlatt-

Vidcon came I didnt want to come I really didn't but mink kept insisting for me to come. "Come on man you haven't came out within days atleast this once! Seriously you need to get-" "mreowww"
"What he said!" Minx said placing her hands on her hips "tsk. You know that fucking situation I'm in minx." "Just come on already man!" I grew more annoyed so I gave in "Fuck fine I'll come I'll tell tubbo to not bring Wilbur." "Great! But get focking dressed ya look like shit." I laughed and so I went to vidcon.

"You think I'll get recognized?" "Nah man literally no one does."

-wilbur-

"SCHLATT!" I came running wearing a nice suit holding flowers and chocolates. "Schlatt! I-*huff* let me explain I'm sorry! *Huff* schlatt? I saw to start crying "What the fuck man. This isn't goddamn funny!" I saw him start to run away "Wait! Schlatt!" I shoved the flowers and chocolates into minx "h-hold these please- SCHLATT?!

"I stopped recording I guessed it didn't go to plan?" Tommy seeing will run "Nope." "You think he can do it?" Minx asked "Wilbur has the charms I'm sure he can." Tommy said looking away "I guess."

-wilbur-

I tried to run to see where he went he left the building going behind a wall around the area I turned the corner to see him crouched down "heh. Dead end?" I said starting to walk towards him "just fucking drop it man!" "What..?" "I know this is some type of fucking prank will im not fucking dumb!" He said angry I felt guilty I didn't mean to make him feel like that.

"I swear this is not a type of prank schlatt. I would never do this to to you." I saw crouching down to see him "how can i believe youre not lying!" He said I took a deep breath I took off his hat "I promise you schlatt I'm not lying listen how about uhm..i take you out hm? We can go to amusement park and then we can get dinner! How does that sound?"

No response.

"Schlatt I promise this is not a prank.. no one is not even around us! please stop crying.." I lifted up his face

No response (stubborn bitch-)

I hugged him "you know you are still very pretty when you cry." I said trying to atleast get him more comfortable now.

-thirdperson-

"You've calmed down?" Schlatt nodded smiling wiping his tears away "Sooo about the dateee will you accept it?" Schlatt laughed a bit "yea- sure I'll go on your fucking date." "FUCK YEA!" Wilbur jumped up and started to punch the air as schlatt stood up Wilbur once again hugged schlatt. "Thank you so much!" Schlatt nodded "So do you wanna go back or we could just go to get food?" "Heh. Let's ditch vidcon and somethin to eat." "Well then let's go!" Wilbur grabbed schlatt's hand and then the two when away together :D

----------------------------

Not my original idea!!