reward. ✨

Smut story cause why not
.
.
.
.

-thirdperson-

Here Wilbur was moaning his lungs out head buried into his pillow as Schlatt continued to ram into him as reward for the poor Wilbur.

-flashback B) -

-wilbur-

I sat there hands tied above me a ball gag in mouth blindfolded blocking me from seeing anything the slight hum of the vibrator being the only sound in the room besides me. I moaned loudly feeling the vibrator go on a higher level feeling my dick twitch pleading for release only for the cock ring stopping it from the sweet release i arched my back tears staining my face as I squirmed in place that's when I heard the front door slam shut revealing Schlatt was home. I moaned loudly almost screaming to get Schlatt's attention I then heard footsteps getting closer to the room I was in. The door clicked then opened I then felt weight on the bed shifted more to a corner "here let's get this off of you.." I felt a pair of hands untie the blindfold pulling it off me instantly closing my eyes to sudden brightness of the room.

I moaned squeezing my eyes shut "awh c'mon Wilbur let me see you~" I opened my eyes seeing Schlatt's smug face "you've been holding up so well.." he said as he cupped my face I noticed a sudden decrease of the vibrator only being a slight bother but not so much as before. "Do you have anything to say?" I nod his hand go behind my head unclipping the gag pulling it off saliva dripping down my chin "go on what do you have to say." "P-pleasee let me cum please i-ive been a good boy!-" I instantly beg my voice cracking due to all the crying and moaning I've been doing "awh is that all you want hm?" I nodded. "y-yes please!-" Schlatt laughed cupping my face I whimpered nuzzling my face into the palm of Schlatt's hand "you want be rewarded hm?" "Y-yes please please!"

-thirdperson-

Schlatt seeing the other cry out begging just to cum god such a pathetic sight to see him crying panting as he begs. I mean he wouldn't mind getting a bit of pleasure either. Schlatt untied Wilbur setting down on the bed the other excited for his reward. "C'mon ass in the air." Wilbur complied flipping himself over burying his head in the pillow Infront of him "good boy." Schlatt proceeded to take off his pants and boxers leaving his shirt on. He then grabbed lube squirting some on his finger slowly pushing in a digit inside of Wilbur earning a painfully gasp from the other "o-oh shit-" "shh you're alright." Wilbur whimpered gripping the sheets "p-please more.." Schlatt smiled pushing another finger in another gasp falling out of Wilbur's mouth "O-Oh god please just fuck me!-" Schlatt was not surprised by the neediness coming from Wilbur. After prepping Wilbur for a bit Schlatt lined up against Wilbur's hole the other practically pleading to be filled by the other. Schlatt slowly pushed in the tip a soft moan escaping Wilbur's lips. "H-haah-" after a bit Schlatt then fully pushed in groaning as Wilbur gasped gripping the sheets. "g-goD even after all that prepping you're still tight as fuck-" Wilbur could only whine and moan as Schlatt began to thrust gripping Wilbur's hips Wilbur gasping for air moaning out of pure ecstasy the sounds of skin slapping each other echoing throughout the room along with Wilbur's moans. Wilbur begging for the other to slow down feeling his prostate being abused every thrust schlatts made. Wilbur practically screaming as he clawed the pillows and sheets "O-Oh god please!~" "hm what is it wilbur w-what do you need?"

Schlatts huffed gripping wilbur hair pulling it a drawn out moan escaping Wilbur's lips "p-please need to cum!-" "do you? Hm? Do you really deserve it?" "Yes! p-pleasee! I've been a good boy!" Wilbur cried out pleading for release thrusting in the air hoping a hand would help him out. "Fine you can cum after I do, okay?" He nodded bashfully schlatts began thrusting again but so much quicker chasing his release as Wilbur moans bounced off the walls schlatts then came filling up Wilbur. As schlatt pulled out cum dripping down Wilbur's thighs "c-can I cum n-now please can I?-" schlatt turned over Wilbur kissing Wilbur's face wiping his tears away schlatt hand wrapped around the other members a gasp following by schlatt started off slow quiet quick moans left Wilbur's mouth but once schlatt was speeding up his hand movements all Wilbur made were loud moans as he arched his back coming all over himself panting being exhausted "you okay will?" He nodded slowly "you sure I left you there for a while..?" "I-im sure I'm fine I just need a shower-" "oh yeah let me help you up"
As schlatt helped the other take a shower grabbing a pair of clothes putting it on wilbur. Wilbur sitting on the sheet less bed watching as schlatt brought a glass of water for him "there you need anything else?" "No this is all good." Schlatt sat next to the other kissing him. "I love youu" Wilbur giggled silently "I love you too."

--------------------
893 words

(Hey guys sorry for being gone for so long Im just losing the interest in writing but I'm active on twitter so there's that but enjoy this for now.)