Summoned you❤️

This is a start of a au I am doing :D

-schlatt-

As a college student just looking around the library to find books to research certain stuff. After a bit I did find my books but as I was about to check them out I saw a book about spirits, demons, and gods? The book did pique my interest in some way so I put it along with my other books thinking of reading later today. As i got my books checked i walked back to my house setting my books on my desk but grabbing that one special book it looked old, i opened the book the sound of crumpled paper filling my ears, I sat on my bed reading, I got to this on part the included a summoning circle. I'm not gonna lie. I wanted to summon something but I knew how dangerous and how much this demon could kill me in a way, but did I care? No, I didn't, so it said to do it at midnight and have candles and as well have something to offer to the demon. Only a couple of hours till I can do this.

11:45pm a couple of minutes till I can do the circle. I've already prepped everything and had the circle set up. I had something to offer ect. 11:50pm god do I want to do this? Do I wanna risk my life? I took a deep breath as my clock ticks as time goes by and gets closer to midnight. I lit up the candles, I set the offer in the middle of the circle, and grabbed the book as I had two minutes left till midnight. It turned midnight immediately I chanted the paragraph on the book I felt fear fill me as I chanted. Soon the circle started to grow in this hazy red color. My entire room lit up with red and the offer started to float. I continued to chat till a shockwave sent me flying to my bedroom wall. I fell down gasping and gripping my hair. "I'M BACK! HAHA!" I looked up to see a brown haired demon looking around till he spotted me. He smirked and came up to me. I got scared and didn't know what to do. He grabbed me by the collar and said "You have no idea what you have done now that I'm here." If I'm gonna be honest he was kinda..Uhm attractive to say the least. Till he spoke up "I'm a literal demon and you think that?" He said, staring down at me what..? "I can read minds, love." I blushed at the nickname what am I supposed to do now..what do I do now that he's here. I thought he looked at me "What do you want to do? I'm just a demon. I could kill you..or I could just make your life hell..or you could just keep me around and I won't do anything bad that much." I mean the third I guess it's the best thing since I'd rather live. "Okay then I only have one request.." he came up to me lifting my chin with his finger i blushed "can you speak for me?" He said he was waiting for me but I didn't know what to say. "Just say..Uh your opinion on me so far." God this demon up his own ass. "For a demon you are awfully nice.." he hummed "you're lucky that you even got options.

After a bit he explored my room and house he said his name was Wilbur so that's nice to know as I told him what my name was as well but soon I got tired so I told him I was going to sleep and went to my bed but he made him comfortable instantly but sleeping with me. Yes, sleeping with me he wrapped his arms around me "hmm..you're very warm." He whispered I blushed just feeling his warm breath don't my neck welp now I have a demon, he seemed nice too and quite perfect tbh..maybe this won't be as bad.

--------------------------------------
700 words

More parts coming soon