Caught.✨

Based off other oneshot book that I don't remember the name of :,0

-schlatt-

I was in my computer just looking through stuff clicking the mouse repeatedly. As well as rubbing the soft fabric of the sweater. Oh shit I forgot this isn't mine it was Wilbur's I borrowed his sweater today I mean it's not like he's here. I got distracted by the sweater specifically the scent it was a vanilla? Coffee? I don't know I'm not really good at knowing the scent but it smelt lovely. I continued to scroll but that dumb Brit was still on my mind.

Just everything reminded me about him flowers the nice yellow color and just him in general. I let my eyes close imagining the tall boy. The more I fucking think of him the more hard I got. My hand reaching down to palm myself I took out my dick and started to rub myself I hid my face in the sweater smelling the lovely scent a moan slipped through my mouth as embarrassing scenarios filled my head. I rubbed a bit faster letting out louder moans my breathing getting heavier. I took the finally piece of clothing that has been bothering me. I pumped my hand faster imagining that it was Wilbur's praising me I let my entire body relax All those stupid scenarios included all that stupid Brit.

Now I'm just thinking of the features he has he nice fluffy hair his warm smile..just everything about him was perfect .His amazing body structure and his sharp jawline god- That's when i thought would i even be able to handle him? Imagining how I would struggle to take his length just how rough he would be as I got closer soon enough my chair was spun around and I was meant with wide brown eyes looking down at me “Wha- Schlatt!” Wilbur exclaimed.

-third person-

Wilbur instantly covered his eyes, his face soon flushed with a crimson color shock filling his entire mind. But schlatt on the other hand just wanted to curl up and just disappear from existence. I mean he has just been caught jerking off let alone the person you were jerking off to. Schlatt stuttering on how to response i mean what could schlatt say he has just been caught jerking off in front of his friend and wearing his friend’s sweater “uhm listen i-”  the two were there for a couple of seconds in silence till Wilbur spoke up "Uhm I was looking for my sweater and assumed you had it..but clearly it's being..used." schlatt gulped gripping the fabric tightly. Wilbur looked down taking a deep breath "Care to explain?" Schlatt's eyes widen "W-what?!" Wilbur reached underneath the sweater wrapping his hand around schlatt's member. "Explain." Schlatt bit his lip gripping the armrests watching Wilbur's hand slowly start to go up and down schlatt closed his eyes tightly moaning softly "fuck- I was hah~ o-on my laptop and your sweater s-smelt like you." Schlatt said moaning a bit as Wilbur speed up a bit "go on." "And god it made me think o-of you." Schlatt sucked into the chair moaning as Wilbur quickened his pace "Tell me more~" Wilbur whispered in schlatt's ear making him melt underneath the taller. "I- started to mph- i-imagine you doing s-stuff." Schlatt gritted his teeth feeling himself start to get closer. "Me doing what hmm?" "Fuck- you j-jerking me off- thinking my hand is y-yours." Schlatt didn't even need to imagine it was happening right now. Schlatt then started to squirm Wilbur's hand roaming his body while the other was jerking off schlatt.

Schlatt gripped the armrests tighter moaning loudly as he got closer and closer towards his climax. Wilbur whispering nothing but sweet praises into the others ear. "Fuck Wil!"  Schlatt moaned feeling himself cum all over Wilbur's hand. "Did so well for me love~" schlatt panted allowing himself to calm down from his high as Wilbur praised him even more comforting him.

What a ending :)
-------------------
682 words