Sensitive ✨❤️

IM BACK AND ALIVE ON WATTPAD 🥳🥳🥳

anyway enjoy virgin Wilbur :D
-------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of angst

Cw- somewhat Dub-con, dacryphilia, overstimulation, friends to lovers 😍
___________

-thirdperson-

Wilbur sat on his couch in his small apartment just minding his own business on his phone before seeing that Schlatt, Wilbur's roommate who's currently not here, had broken up with another girl. Wilbur sighed he knew Schlatt played the girls he got with and it made him feel bad considering those girls probably thought they last with him.

Will wasn't surprised, but he was a little upset that Schlatt keeps settling with girls that don't even mean anything. Shit maybe he doesn't even like girls, but the was just a silly thought Schlatt is straight obviously, but something in Wilbur wanted that to be false.

Schlatt came in the living room barging in slamming the door open. "Wilburr my man!!" Wilbur's nose scrunch up smelling the stench of alcohol that lingered in his mouth and shirt as he obviously wasn't drinking responsibly which probably meant something he shouldn't bring up to drunk Schlatt.

-wilbur-

Schlatt sat next to me muttering incoherent words "wilburr" "yea?" "I'm gayy" okay I know what you're thinking but this is normal he always says this phrase after he drinks "I know" I jokingly respond, but then after a bit of silence he begins to go on about how he imagined these lewd situations saying how nice it would feel to have a dick shoved down his throat. This isn't the first time this happened many situations include him talking about men and their genitals it always happens he drinks which sounds accurate. I mean I'm not shaming him if he's into that then good for him but still it made me feel a little warm inside and make my cheeks flush. Schlatt kept rambling about stuff but then going back to taking about dirty things.

"Yk..I never seen you're dick." I looked at him "were you supposed to?" I chuckled a bit "well I mean we're bros I mean normally we compare size." I just smiled at the the others stupid sentences. "Schlatt there's no way you- hey wait-" I gasped dropping my phone watching and feeling Schlatt unbutton my pants I quickly pulled his hands off. "Hey man we can do this some other time but not when you're drunk-" I somewhat jokingly said.

"c'mon man just this once.." i felt my face flush deeply as i stared at the other who was looking at me seductively, well this was certainly new.. "N-No i cant take advantage of you like that especially when you're drunk, plus you're not gay-" he scoffed "c'mon its fine i wont bite.." i didn't know what to do whether to invite him or to kindly reject his offer. Well, it was kinda too late to make a decision as schlatt began to pull down my pants "m-maybe we should do this when you're more sober?.." i nervously chuckled feeling my face heat up even more as he unbuttoned his pants "nonsense i'm suree its finee.." he pulled down his pants to his mid-thigh i didn't want to look at my best friend like this and sexualize our relationship but i couldn't stop looking at his legs and look at his body frame.

-thirdperson-

Schlatt tugged at Wilbur's boxers before pulling them off entirely, he was in awe seeing the large, somewhat heavy cock rest against the palm of his hand. Schlatt grinned seeing the length twitch at any attention it got, Wilbur whined grabbing anything to hide his face. Oh, how did he get in this situation where his private parts are revealed it made him more timid. "j-just get this over with so i can put my pants back on-" schlatt pouted "why you gotta be a downer.." schlatt shoved his boxers down, he doesn't know why but seeing his friend like this nude from the waist below made him slightly aroused like only him could see this. Schlatt knew he was drunk but he didn't understand why he didn't stop himself.