Love & Forgiveness ⚡❤️

Pt.2 of friends?

Tw- cheating?, cutting, yelling, mentions of blood. cause I don't like being happy but still happy ending :)

-schlatt-

"I love you schlatt" "and I forgive you."

Words I thought I'd never hear from him. He kissed me once more looking back at me "why do you still love me." I asked my voice cracking with a tear falling down wilbur looked back at me "I don't know." I hugged him laying my head on his chest "are we friends again?" "I don't know do you want to be?" I looked at him now realizing no I don't want to be friends I wanted to be more..and it was not considered a good thing. My mother always told me to love who I want to and my father the opposite saying it was a sin to be attracted to the same sex and friends saying the same. I kissed him I didn't care anymore fuck religion and what people say I'm doing what makes me happy and being here with wilbur..is what I'm going to do.

Wilbur look at me he held me almost forgetting that I didn't try to kill him "more than friends?" I nodded he hummed he played with my hair "are you okay with that?" I asked he smiled "I thought you never ask. Of course I am." He kissed me we held each other close I pulled back "Im still so fucking sorry for what I've done.." wilbur wrapped his arms around me "schlatt it's fine I told you no need to apologize. he stopped speaking mumbling words He struggled to get the word out of his mouth. "Wilbur."
"Yea?" "Why are you giving me a second chance?" "Well because you've changed obviously! And plus I wanted you for a long time.." I scoffed "wilbur people like me don't change." His face sadden he reached into my pocket grabbing my knife "well we can take baby steps." He walked to the trash bin dropping the blade in the bin "see first thing done and then we can work from there!" He smiled.

-thirdperson-

For two months schlatt and wilbur helped each other the two getting better each day fixing anything they believe was wrong. Till one lovely afternoon it all came crashing back down for wilbur

Wilbur figured that everything was fine and figured and nothing was gonna get in the way of schlatt and him. Wilbur believed that it was obvious and he should've known.

-wilbur-

I began walking towards schlatt's house holding my backpack straps I got closer to his house waiting to see him again I knocked on the door to see his father answer "hi! Is schlatt here?" His father nodded "yup he's right in his room except he has another guest over." I shrugged it off he let me inside I took off my boots and walked up the steps to schlatt's room. I opened his door "hi! Schla- schlatt?!" I stood shocked as I held the door handle seeing schlatt and some fucking chick kissing him "w-wilbur! I uh it's not what it looks like!" Schlatt rose his hands I felt sad mostly angry "What the fuck?!" The girl just sat there waiting for everything to end I slammed the fucking door closed stomping down the steps his father heard me "hey you alright?!" "No I'm fuckin not!" I yelled out slamming the door shut I didn't even go back home instead I walked into a foret nearby, plus I needed to relieve some steam. I sat against a tree hearing a river out a far I cried. I took off my bag opening it looking for something I'd keep for only emergencies I grabbed out a blade it's been awhile since I had done this. I thought I hold the blade against my arm making one quick move blood instantly spewing out from the wound. I laid my head against the tree crying I thought everything was fine. I thought I fixed everything..was it me? Am I the problem was I not good enough?!
I'm the goddamn problem aren't I? I gripped my hair feeling my chest rise quickly I felt dizzy sick even I gripped my chest everything hurt. I hate him I hate him so fucking much I hate him, but do I? Or am I just saying that to move on quicker..no I still love him.

-schlatt-

I was hanging out with one of my friends talking and stuff I heard steps coming up I walked up but then my friend then pulled me back down and kissed me..WHAT THE FUCK. but I heard voice come out the door "hi schla- schlatt?!" I turned around pushing the other off of me "Wilbur I swear it's not what it looks like!!" I rose my hands up his eyes grew glossy from tears "What the fuck?!" He slammed the door closed "Wilbur!" "Don't worry about him he's fine-" "NO YOU STUPID BITCH!" I ran out seeing my father look at me "schlatt what have you done?!" "ITS NOT MY FAULT!!" I opened the front door to see a blur up ahead I ran as fast as I could see the figure disappear in a forest I huffed running out of stamina "W-wilbur!" I said hoarsely I jogged to the forest but soon realizing he's gone. As I stumbled into the woods the sky got darker I began to hear sobs near by I saw someone laying their back against a tree sobbing and panting I saw a familiar black bag I walked closer "W-wilbur?" His head snapped looking at me "N-no no no please leave leave!" "Wilbur! Please listen to me!" I saw frantically squirm away I held him only to hear him panic even more "don't fucking touch me!" He punched me making me cough out "w-will please.." he rose his fist again "WILL PLEASE!" I covered my head feeling pain struck in my arms feeling them spasm. I cried out wincing "FUCK!" I gasped he pounded my chest making me wheeze out "I HATE YOU! I I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" he repeated I gasped my chest hurting. "W-will please!" "I hate you.." he stopped his voice wobbly I squirmed away from him "I h-hate you.." "w-will please let me explain!" He sat there not talking "s-she came on to me I don't even like women! Will you know this!" I crawled to him I held his face "will?" "Am I not good enough?!" I hugged him "you are enough more than I can ask.." I pulled back seeing his covered in tears "I love you will and only you.." I held his arms only to feel his left arm wet? I looked down to see blood smudge against my hand "oh." he cried I pulled my hand back grabbing Wilbur bag I looked in it to see a scarf I grabbed it wrapping Wilbur's arm not to tightly. "You'd be better off with her." I looked up at him "I mean c'mon I'm still mentally fucked! I've let myself go!" I hugged him again "I love you no matter what the fuck is wrong with you I don't care what you did to me just now but I fucking love you." He cried and then laughed slightly "w-wouldn't that just make you insane?" "Maybe but I'm willing to go insane if that means I continue to love you." "You are insane." "I don't care." I cupped his face a smile plastered on his face "god I miss that." I kissed him feeling his pull me closer to him I pulled back smiling back at him "I love you schlatt and I forgive you.." I smiled "I love you too."

--------------------------------
1306 words

( How you guys doing today? :)