drunk🍄

Short
Slight angst
I'll just get to the point
.
.
-wilbur-

I stood in the corner of the party watching everyone dance, doing drugs, practically anything. I originally came here to hang out with friends but they're either getting laid or high off their mind so normally I would leave but hey nothing's wrong with a drink. As I drank cautions how much I drink I see schlatt stumble into a wall giggling like a school girl he walked up to me leaning against my side "heY wiLl~" "hi schlatt." He giggled "mm yoUre *hic* cutE~" I blushed he's drunk he doesn't really mean that. "Ok-" he grabbed my right shoulder pulling me into a kiss. I felt my body freeze as he made out with me, tasting the alcohol he was just drinking I pulled back blushes profusely seeing schlatt giggle "mhmm yoUre reAlly reD~" he said placing a hand on my cheek leaning in I stopped him before he could even do anything "eh-?" "Schlatt stop it y-youre drunk." He hummed but it didn't matter he pulled me into a kiss I tried to pull back but schlatt kept a strong grip on the back of my head pushing me further into the kiss I pulled back finally gasping for air he panted aswell but could see he was extremely horny he got on top of me blushing knowing we were in front a bunch of people "schlatt not now!-" he groaned picking me up "y-you drove here right?" He nodded grumbling he handed me his keys. Fuck. I assumed he wanted to go back to his place so I drove him back there as soon as I helped him in he locked the front door "finallyy~" he sighed grabbing my waist I blushed. Oh so that why he wanted to leave. I cursed at myself for being so oblivious but instantly felt two pairs of lips against my neck that gently sucked the skin I let out a shaky breath "o-oh god-" I pushed schlatt away. He's drunk he doesn't actually like you he never will. "Schlatt you're drunk we should be doing this-" schlatt giggled and smiled "damn I must be a good actor?"  I froze "W-what?" He pinned me against the wall making the air rush out of me. "I was acting will~" I blushed "i- but it seemed so real?!" He chuckled "now that you know I'm not drunk.." his hand traveled down to my crotch tracing the bulge the formed. I grunted feeling myself get more turned on with the movements schlatt did "look at ya getting so hard already~" I blushed "shut it-" he stopped and grabbed my collar of my shirt "don't you dare fucking talk to me like that." I gulped and nodded a smile plastered on the others face "do I have you're consent to do this Wilbur?" "Y-yeah you do.." he smiled again and began to pull my pants down I then heard a slight chuckle he began to palm making groan but quickly biting my lip to stiffen the moans.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur bit his lip to stiffen the moans but schlatt wasn't pleased with that so he stop what he was doing and whispered in his ear "I wanna hear your pretty noises wilbur~" Wilbur stopped biting his lip and schlatt started again palming him slowly Wilbur letting out soft grunts and moans "there you go~" "s-schlatt oh god~" "yeah?" "C-can we please go further?" Schlatt smirked "c'mon let's go~"

(2 hours later :)) )

The two had took a shower getting themselves clean from all their body fluids. Schlatt carried Wilbur who was surprisingly light which worried him he noticed how skinny Wilbur was to the point he could see a bit of his ribs sticking out. Schlatt laid Wilbur down on the sheet less bed. Schlatt wrapped his arms around the other wondering whether he should bring it up or not he turned Wilbur around meeting him with a kiss "Wilbur?" "Hm?" He kissed again "are you eating..?" Schlatt instantly saw Wilbur's eyes turn glossy "i- uhm.." schlatt kissed him again hoping it would calm him. Wilbur didn't respond schlatt kissed him again "y-youre not using me for my body..right?" "Wilbur I love you okay I would never use you for just your body?!" Wilbur smiled softly kissing schlatt once again wrapping his arms around schlatt "you're not going to leave me are you?" Schlatt eyes widen "of course not will I'll stay here by your side.." Wilbur cried softly shoving his head in schlatt's chest schlatt stroked Wilbur's hair "you wanna get pizza?" A soft giggle "mhmm."

------------------------
781 Words