show ✨

Big thanks to YourVeryLocalGod
For this idea :DDDDD
.
.
----------------------------------

-wilbur-

I sat down in my office chair writing my hand cramping each letter I wrote on the paper. I heard my phone go off I looked at my phone the light going off.I grabbed my phone to see a test from my lover. Schlatt. I opened the text as soon as I read the text. My entire face went red. The text basically says how schlatt ordered some…stuff.  He sent a photo i nearly dropped my phone i looked at the clock seeing  i only had a minute or two till my shift ends i grabbed my bag packing up i got up signing out and left to go see schlatt.

-schlatt-

I was bored lying on my bed waiting for Wilbur to come back. I sighed sitting up remembering I got some stuff for me or the two of us if he was here. I got up going under the bed finding a crimson box i grabbed setting the box on the bed i got a bunch of ‘toys’ i ordered a while back but never used i got on the bed getting the stuff out things such as a vibrator, a dildo, and a blindfold obviously there was more but i only got these specific ones i decided that i might tease with wilbur about this you know like a joke i smiled to myself grabbing my phone texting him.

S-
Can't wait till you're home ;)

I laughed wondering how wilbur was dealing with my bullshit i
looked at wilbur's text bubble seeing a new text message pop up.

W-
Excuse me? Schlatt what are you doing?!

Once I saw his text I sent a photo of me with the dildo against my thigh. I texted him again saying how I got this for me and that I didn't need him right now. I saw his text bubble pop up i froze now realizing im fucked.

W-
I better see you on the bed once I get home, whore.

I blushed, setting my phone down. I looked around as if he were to pop up out of nowhere. I had all the things lying on the bed. After a minute I heard the door shut and I started to feel myself get hard at the fact that I was waiting for Wilbur to be here so I don't know fuck the living shit out of me?! I heard the footsteps get louder and closer to where I was at. I braced myself seeing the door open up and seeing a tired wilbur who was panting. I raised an eyebrow and chuckled a bit “are you that desperate to see me beneath you?” he nodded slightly and he walked over to me hugging me kissing my neck softly “h-hAh~ mhh will..” I sighed, letting my body relax in his arms. He kissed me softly, fulfilling his desiars slowly. Things quickly got heated as his hands were traveling down my body tracing every curve and crease he began to whisper in my ear his voice dark but soothing “i can't wait to see you~” he says as he began to remove my shirt i gasped feeling the cold hands touch my sides i felt weak in his hands as if i were supposed to follow every instruction the other gave me. “Stand up for me love” I stood up then feeling his hand grip the hem of my pants pulling swiftly i gasped the cold air wrapping my body it didn't help that his hands were cold as well. I whimpered covering myself with the last piece of clothing “go on remove that as well.'' I let out a shaky sigh pulling down my boxers my dick springing twitching. He smiled his hand wrapping around my member “w-wait- holy shit~'' I moaned, covering my mouth, feeling his hand go up and down at a slow pace. He smiled continuing to rub me he soon removed his hand making me whimper "shh, it's fine here come sit over here." He patted the bed I sat down on my bed seeing him go in between my legs rubbing my thighs "how about we test one of these, hm?" I bit my lip as he looked at the stuff on the bed. He picked up the dildo "well use this, that fine with you?" I nodded "words love." "Y-yea it's fine.." he smiled giving me a quick kiss "hold up I'ma go grab something." He went into the bathroom and came out with a bottle of lube. I whined wanting to be used he sat back down and squirted lube on his fingers he kissed me once again and entered the first digit in making wince loudly "shh it's alright.." he started to thrust his finger in and out and soon added another finger, scissoring me I started to moan as the pained eased "aHmm will~" he smiled at me.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur removed his fingers earning a whine from the other. Wilbur grabbed the dildo lining it up against schlatt's entrance "you ready?" "Y-yes! Please!" The other begged Wilbur entered the toy in halfway letting schlatt catch a breath before starting "p-please go.." schlatt whimpered rocking his hips for any amount of pleasure. Wilbur began to thrust the toy in and out schlatt his moans repeatedly erupting from his mouth "look at you taking it so well~" schlatt moaned unable to form sentences "w-wiLll!" Wilbur began to thrust the toy quicker schlatt's body giving out on him his thighs shaking. "w-will! P-pleaseee!" Wilbur slowed down "what's is it love, hm?" "P-please fuck mee!" The other moaned. Wilbur rubbed schlatt's thighs "beg for it more and I might consider it." Wilbur said smirking schlatt whimpered "p-please! P-please just fuck me! I wAnt to be uSed by you!~" the other cried out began to moan as Wilbur thrusted to toy faster more rougher. Tears formed in the corner of schlatt's eyes "slOw dOwn p-please!~" schlatt's entire body shook gripping the pillow behind him. "Oh gOd I'm goNna cUm!!~" schlatt arched his back moaning Wilbur rubbed the slit of schlatt's member schlatt whining desperate for release "n-nO pleasE nEed to cuM!~" the other cried Wilbur stopped moving the dildo and sat up "go on give me a show love~" schlatt eyes widen "go on." Schlatt nodded sitting in a 'w' position and pushed the dildo in "a-Ah F-fuck.." he swayed his hips panting he started to ride the object going as fast as he wanted to chase his release. Wilbur on the other hand was sitting up watching schlatt become undone for him he undid his pants removing them and palmed himself letting out breathy moans "Mhm fuck look at h-how pretty you are~" schlatt could only moan in response Wilbur removed his boxers jerking off while watching schlatt become a moaning mess. "So pretty just for me, hm?" Schlatt nodded bashfully "yEs j-just for yOu!~" Wilbur then started to rub schlatt's member earning a sharp gasp followed by a moan "s-shIt wilBur!" Schlatt gripped the others hair Wilbur wincing at the stinging pain, he than pumped his hand faster hearing schlatt's moans get louder "o-Oh g-goD iM go-" schlatt was cut off moaning loudly shaking as he began to cum, white strings shooting out from the other's member. Schlatt got off the dildo collapsing on the bed breathing heavily Wilbur pat his head "Good boy did such a good job~" schlatt looked at Wilbur seeing his dick out still hard with no sign of release schlatt weakly wrapped his hand around Wilbur's dick rubbing I ever so slightly "a-ah~ mmH schlatt..~"
Wilbur moaned covering his mouth his head leaning back He saw schlatt move Infront of him. Wilbur gasped soon feeling a wet, warm mouth wrap around his tip "s-schlatt-" schlatt wasted no time and started to bob his head up and down "Agh- F-fuck good boy~" Wilbur groaned gripping schlatt's hair pushing him deeper. Schlatt moaned hearing the others moans "Ah fuck I g-getting close!~" schlatt bobs his head faster Wilbur flung his head back letting out the loudest moan ever "Ah! Fuck!~" he began to start coming in schlatt's mouth. Schlatt swallowed the thick fluid coughing harshly "cough fuck.." Wilbur apologized many times  taking care of schlatt after their session.

Wilbur got blankets for schlatt surrounding the other. And got a glass of water for schlatt "you alright now?" Schlatt nodded taking small sips of water Wilbur sat next to him "you wore me out today.." schlatt muttered quietly "ah, sorry but it's kinda your fault." "I meant it as I joke! It's your horny ass that's who's fault it is!" Schlatt argued back Wilbur chuckled "okay so maybe it was my fault-"

"No shit" schlatt spat.

-----------------------------

1491 words <3