dream.⚡❤️

Angst after smut mmm

Tw- fake reality/derealization?  Dreaming, cutting, yelling?

(I think this has derealization in it I don't have experience/know much of it)
.
.
Let me know if other tw.
.
.

-schlatt-

Wilbur confessed "Oh" is what I said I didn't know how else to respond I know it was a stupid mistake but I don't how to accept a feelings towards me especially that! I left the call leaving Wilbur alone but soon after saw him leave and go offline. I sighed ruffling my hair knowing I fucked up. I never was good expressing or accepting emotions/feelings it always took me a bit whether that could be second, minutes, even fucking weeks!

-time skip-

There isn't one day where I don't regret my actions I know I hurt Wilbur I knew he was upset at what I said though I could never bring myself near my phone to apologize I've grew distant from him and whenever around friends he always avoided me. Till one day tommy gathered me and Wilbur and a couple other people to hang out and when I saw Wilbur again I felt guilt in me seeing his glowing eyes now looking full bags under his eyes he now unkept hair 'did I really hurt him that much?'. He saw me staring at him making scoff and walk away towards the others. "C'mon schlatt!" Tommy exclaimed I walked with the others till I saw Wilbur walk away from the group into a restroom. 'this is my time I can make it to him!' "I'll be right back guys I need to use the restroom." Tommy replied with an 'okay' as I walked to the restroom I saw Wilbur washing his hands then his head turned to me I could hear him sigh as he turned off the faucet and tried to get past me "Wilbur-" he pushed me out the way but I grabbed his arm pulling him away from the door "Wilbur can we please talk?" Wilbur looked down at me "there is nothing to talk about now please move out of the fucking way." His voice was practically dead. "Wilbur please just stay here for a bit okay I just want to talk to you." He grew instantly pissed off and shoved me out of the way stumbling into a wall and walked out the door "fuck." I cant do anything can I I fucked up it's my fault if I weren't such a fucking idiot he would still be talking to me! I slid down the wall curling up there's no point he hates me he won't forgive me. I closed my eyes letting myself rest feeling my body drain out of energy and well slept there. I was woke up by Phil "hey schlatt you alright?" "Eh wha-" he looked really concerned "i-im fine just fell asleep.." "in the restrooms?" I nodded he was really skeptical "alright then we'll get up it's setting right now." I stood up coming out the restroom seeing the sun blaze in my eyes "fuck-" I covered my eyes I heard murmurs from the other people we were around "w-wheres Wilbur?!" "He's fine he's just at the park and Uhm is there something going on between you guys?" I stood still "he looked really pissed off when he came back." "I n-need to go home.." Phil nodded patting my back "gets some rest you and Wilbur seem exhausted." I nodded and left.

Once I got back home I grabbed my phone going on discord and opening Wilbur's and I conversations I began to type. I finished terrified and hesitant to send this what happens if he doesn't forgive me he seems like he really hates me.. fuck it.

-----------

Hey Wilbur I know you probably hate me right now and don't want to talk to me but I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I accept your feelings back. Well that is if you still do. I'm sorry for what I've done hope we can go back to talking.
------------

-wilbur-

I sat on my bed about to sleep till I heard a 'ping' sound I grabbed my phone seeing a message from schlatt? I immediately opened it to block him till I saw what he said.

------------

We're better off with our each other I do not have the same feelings infact the opposite so don't you fucking talk to me.