study~ ✨

For the last story I didn't really enjoy it so I made a new story which is this.

Schlatt- Johnathan

Wilbur- William

-schlatt-

I sat in class fiddling with my pencil trying to take notes not paying attention in class continuing to listen to the boring rambling for another 10 minutes. After class the teacher told me to meet him after so I did. "Hello Johnathan." "Hello sir." "So what I wanted to talk to you about is your grades." Shit not my grades. "You've not been doing well in my class and I'm worried if you'll even graduate, so I got you a tutor to see if that'd work." I scoffed "a tutor?" "Yes, and I'm pretty sure he's still here Uhm I'm sure you heard of him his name is William the one who sits behind you?" Oh William the nerd who's behind me. "Uh yea I know him." I responded the teacher smiled at me "well tell him that I sent you, alright?" I nodded and left the classroom.

I walked through the hallway finding William. I finally found him by his locker I walked besides him "hi." He jumped his head snapping towards my direction. "Uh hello?" He said hearing his soft British voice. "Hi Uhm we have the same math teacher and he sent me here to you because your my tutor for idk how long." I heard scoff "I don't have time for that." I rolled my eyes "like you do anything in your free time." He glared at me I cleared my throat "so are you free today?" He nodded "but I don't wanna be a tutor for you." "Oh boo-hoo I don't give one fuck." He looked up at me "fine just come walk with me then." I smiled.

As I walked with the other it was quiet he didn't speak to me well nor did I either but still I didn't enjoy the quietness so I decided to spark up a conversation. "So Uhm you're the nerd of the school, right?" "No I'm a big athlete in the football team, what do you think?!" I was surprised at the others sarcastic remark "jeez no need to be a bitch about it." He rolled his eyes "we're here just follow me and don't start anything." He said I mimicked him he punched him in the stomach making me groan clutching my stomach "oW you fucker!-" he shushed me and we entered in his house no one was around so we went to his room. He set up all the textbooks on his desk and grabbed another chair "there you can have a seat right here." I nodded and took a seat right next to him. Not to make anything gay but our thighs were touching aswell our shoulders it seemed as if he didn't mind and didn't notice but I definitely did. He started to teach me on how to take good notes and stuff I struggled in maths if I'm going to be honest I enjoyed being around William he seemed like a nice guy he was..cute too I looked at his notes seeing his handwriting "your handwriting is nice. Normally I just scribble stuff down and don't care about them." "I could show you how to organize them if we have time?" I nodded bashfully seeing him smile slightly it made me feel warm inside.

For past couple of days William has been tutoring me and we had fun we'd be coming best friends almost and hey my grades were going up! But one day everything changed.

I met up with William scaring "boo" "AH! Johnathan you jerk." He puffed out his cheeks and punched my shoulder "ack- chill man just a joke!" I wheezed out he huffed and grabbed his bag "whatever we have to go to your house remember? It's your turn of the week." (They take turns to go at each other's house's every day). "oh right yea let's get going before it gets dark." He nodded and we walked to my house. We chatted alot cracking jokes making fun of each other. As we got to my house u set up my desk William placing all the texts books. "Okay so we are going to work on a area that you are struggling in." I hummed seeing him open the book up and took out notes. I couldnt stop thinking about him his thighs rubbing against mine feeling a spark in my chest. "Hey Johnathan you alright?" He asked I looked up at him blushing "oh uh yeah just zoned out." "Well anyways-" he continued to talk and teach me but I still couldn't understand how to do it. "Here do a couple of equations." After a bit I still couldn't get it. "Fuck It I'm just going fail this part!" I groaned running my fingers through my hair he hummed I hugged him for some sort of comfort which he complied rubbing my back I groaned "I hate math." I heard him chuckle lightly. "You always say that." I always had a crush on William but didn't know how to approach him about it. "C-can I kiss you?.." I felt him remove his arms from me "what?" His face flushed with red shade across his face. "Can I kiss you?.." I asked shyly looking away. "I- why?" "Cause I like you." I said fiddling with my pencil. I could hold myself back any longer.

-wilbur-.

I felt him cup my face connecting our lips together. I blushed feeling his soft chapped lifts against mine. He broke away wiping his mouth "you're a good kisser~" I blushed covering my face "you c-cant just say stuff like that!" He chuckled lightly feeling his lips go against my neck. His lips grazing down my neck feeling him pull the collar of my shirt down slightly and then feeling him suck lightly on my collarbone. I gripped his shirt slightly feeling a sudden pleasure feeling shoot through my body. I let out a breathy moan feeling him suck my skin more. I felt my pants tighten immediately I blushed and pushed him away curling my legs. He looked up at me "sorry do you not like that?.." "i-" I covered my crotch seeing him smile softly he removed my hand that was covering my crotch "let me see youu~" he hummed lifting up my shirt I winced feeling the cold air wrap around my torso. I felt him run his hands against my chest then down my stomach. I whimpered feeling his warms hands travel down even more. I felt him grope my crotch a squeal coming out of my mouth I gripped his shoulders feeling him fondle with me more. He repositioned the chair so that I was facing the wall instead of the desk. I felt him unzip my jeans then hearing him ask "is it okay if I uh suck you off?" I blushed I nodded. I watched as I saw Johnathan get on his knees unbuttoning my jeans he looked up at me "could you please lift up your hips a little please~" I nodded lifting my hips I gasped feeling him pull down my pants and underwear my dick springing up twitching at the cold air. I saw him staring at it and saw him gulp "you're..big." I blushed I felt him rub it slowly I gripped my hair panting feeling pleasure run through my body.

-schlatt-

I put the tip in my mouth hearing a groan from the man above me. I bobbed my head slowly a moan coming from the other "ah!~ johnat~ hah!". I felt his hand lightly grip my hair I moaned feeling his grip on my hair tighten as I started to take more of the length in my mouth the more I feel confident of taking his length. I pulled back licking the sensitive veins hearing him whine "hurry~" I smiled I continued to tease him licking up his shaft to the tip. I rubbed my thumb over the tip hearing a loud moan "please..~" I looked at the man above me seeing his misted eyes his entire face red. I put his member back in my mouth taking half of it in I felt him buck his hips I gagged pulling back. I like dip at him "try not to buck your hips, okay?" He nodded once again I bobbed my head up and down swirling my tounge around the member I rubbed his shaft. His moans were music to my ears hearing him moan my name whimpering his thighs shaking. "Ohmygod..~ I feel like I'm g-gonna explode!" I smiled at how he was describing on how he was close I started to deep throat his length hearing his moans get gradually louder he legs kicking around slightly. He started to moan louder signalling he was getting close "Ahm!~ F-fuck!" He finally came into my mouth I pulled back swallowing the thick fluid coughing slightly rubbing my throat "are you alright?!" I nodded smiling at the other "you cum out a big load cough" I saw the other blush I stood up kissing the other hearing the other wince. "I like you" I said rubbing his thighs "I've noticed heh." "First time I've ever heard you curse before~" I said "I don't curse often" "you should start doing it more you sound hot when you do~"  He blushed I kissed him again "you gonna stay the night?" "Mhm I don't think my father would mind." "Good." I kissed him I moaned in his mouth feeling rub my hard on.

It was night and we were both sexually pleased and got some of our work done.

-------------------------
1637 words.

A story I think is better than the other one.