work✨

Bottom Wilbur for the first time 🙃

-wilbur-

I was in a lounge sitting on a nice patted chair the hint of lavender scent. I was here to get a new job as an assistant or something atleast I saw a lady with a clipboard come up to me "hi your are Wilbur soot, correct?" I nodded "perfect Uhm just follow me." She smiled at as I stood up and walked along the lady. She opened a door and said something that but anyway I walked into the nice white office with a man sitting at the desk. "Have a seat." He said his voice sounding monotone but at the same time not. I sat down at a chair Infront of him. "So tell me Soot why do you want to this job?" I took a deep breath "Well Uhm sir I wanted to get this job for Uhm to make money and aswell accomplish goals while working plus I have an interest within this stuff." I said I felt panic rise in me as he stared at me eyeing as if I'm a prey. "Are you willing to work with others?" "Yes, I would be fine with working with others but if there something else I'd rather work alone." He hummed and continued asking me questions which I answered gracefully.

After a bit we knocked some jokes around making each other laugh "You're a funny man soot. But otherwise I say you're hired!" He said smiling slightly. I felt relief fill me "you'll start tomorrow-" and continued to talk to me. After that I went home and told my my friend saying that I got the job.

(Time skip two weeks later)

I sat at my desk tapping my pen against the table a pile of paperwork on my desk that need to be finished by the end of tomorrow and I have fucking nothing. I groaned in frustration as I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said Niki -one of my friend co-workers- entering in my room "Hey Uhm schl- I mean the boss wants to see you." I groaned getting up fixing myself and walked to the boss's office. As I walked through the empty hallway seeing other offices with people watching me. I got closer to the door at the end of the hall I knocked hearing his voice allowing me to enter. I opened the door meeting with an upset man who's eyebrows are furrowed as he look at papers on his desk "Have a seat." He said I took out the white chair and sat down. "Do you have an idea on why you are here right now when you can be working." "No sir. I have no idea on why I'm in this room." He slammed his hand down "you're behind Wilbur." A tinge of fear filled me as he used my name. "You haven't been turning in your work on time and it's really starting to ruin me as I need something desperately." "About that-" "Shut it Soot." My boss said anger rising in his voice. "You've been coming into my office way to many times." "I'm not going to fire you, but I will have you to serve something." "And what might that be?" I asked he grabbed my tie pulling me closer our faces inches away, smelling his nice cologne I felt my face heat up. "I think you owe me something Soot." He said a smirk appearing on his face. I felt my own face heat up to my ears. "Come over here." He said patting his lap I blushed. Standing up from. The chair walking over to him. I stood in front of him embarrassed. "Soot." He said looking up at me. I looked throwing all my pride away. I sat on his lap I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Call me schlatt, alright?" I nodded he smiled softly connecting our lips together. It wasn't fast it wasn't rough it was nice and steady. I felt him grip my waist pulling me up a little closer grunting a bit. I felt his hard on press against my ass a moan erupting from my thorat I shoved my face into the crook of schlatt's neck feeling my heart beat faster "you're fine don't worry." Schlatt said softly rubbing my back kissing my cheek. He soon starting thrusting a his hips against my clothed ass. I moaned softly gripping his hair slightly he winced slightly.

I wanted him to speed up but was to embarrassed to say. "Schlat-" I quickly cut me off by a moan as he thrusted harshly. I moaned in his ear saying his name over and over but it seemed like that was the key since he started to get rough and speed up I moaned loudly schlatt muffling me by him shoving my head into his shoulder. I bit his neck hearing him grunt his started to moaned my name softly making me blush heavily "Fuck I'm getting close-" he lifted me off of his lap pulling me off "you want to suck me like a good boy your are? Hmm?" I bit my lip I went in between his thighs unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans. I stalled a bit wondering how big was he? Till I heard him say "Be a bit quicker will ya?" He said patting my head slightly I pulled down his jeans and boxers his member springing up almost hitting my face I blushed seeing him look down at me biting his lip. I took a deep breath and took the fleshy tip in my mouth bobbing my head slowly I heard him moan my name softly. I bobbed my head faster enjoying his moans his praises ect. I unbuckled my own pants taking out my member jerking off as I bobbed my head faster feeling grip my hair pushing me further into his length. I looked up at schlatt who was looking down at me as well who instantly looked away at the ceiling. "Mhph fuck Wil- god you're doing so well~" he started to fuck my throat making me whimper. I felt tears fill my eyes as well my head pounded as I lost oxygen. I shut my eyes tightly feeling his dick twitch in my mouth saying he was almost close I came all over the floor moaning loudly schlatt groaning gripping my hair and shoved me down his dick making me gag. I felt him cum in my mouth I pulled off cum getting on my face choking on it slightly he whined tugging my head to his dick again I licked off all the cum that was on him. "Shit..did I go to rough?" He said lifting my head to look at him "cough a bit-" "my bad-" he said patting my head "you did so well baby."

After that we cleaned up and made things official together one last kiss and I was about to leave till he said.

"I expect you to do better now Wilbur~" I rolled my eyes and went back to my work space.

-------------
1194 words