just the two of us~ ❤️🍄

Cuddles :DDD

-Wilbur-

I wrapped my arms around schlatt-who flinched- he was cutting fruit for himself and he set down the knife holding my hand "hi Wilbur~" "hellooo" I said kissing the back of his neck "just give me a sec- I just need to cut up more fruit and then I'll sit back down with you." "Why can't you just have the fruit you've already cut?" "Cause I want more?" I rolled my eyes and groaned just wanting physical attention from my boyfriend. After a bit he finally finished and we went to the couch and sat down him holding his bowl of fruits and me who was hugging/ cuddling with him as we watched a show. "That character is stupid." He said I hummed in agreement as the character then got injured. I grabbed a piece of fruit from his bowl and he looked at me "what I want fruit?" He chuckled slightly. I smiled and ate the price of fruit. After an hour went by schlatt was using the restroom and I was just sitting on the couch waiting for my lover to come back.  I groaned as minutes went by I looked at the ceiling humming to myself till I heard the door open I snapped my head to the direction schlatt was in seeing him walk continuing to dry off his hands "schlatttt~" I said getting up and hugging schlatt "Hii needy will~" I smiled continuing to hug him feeling his warmth. I pulled back kissing him he kissed me back "jeez you are needy today-" I hummed and kissed his neck he pushed my head making me whine "not today I'm tired-" I groan "fine~" he smiled and slapped my head lightly. He walked us into our bedroom as he sat on the edge and I tackled him tickling him as he giggled "aH-HahH shi- wIlbUr s-stOp!" He giggled trying to push me away I smiled kissing his head as he giggled some more he finally got me off by bitting my arm. "Ow! You fucker!" I said waving my arm rubbing the area that I got bit on. He stuck out his tounge at me I flipped him off he rolled his eyes. He got up from the bed and hugged me stuffing his head in my chest I grunted "sorry Wilbum" he said saying my name wrong "oh fuck off!" I said pushing him off he laughed "I'm not a bum!" He laughed "ok okay I'm sorry Wilbur." He said still giggling I rolled my eyes grabbing the back of his neck and kissing him. It was a quite aggressive kiss but he didn't let go of my arms. We made out for a bit caressing his sides I pulled back a string of saliva disconnecting and dripping down schlatt's chin.  I started to lift up his shirt but he grabbed my hands and I looked at him he looked at me and smiled weakly "Hah- not noww I'm all tired~" he said panting slightly I whined hugging him as he sighed rubbing my back. "Just this once pleasee~" I said giving schlatt puppy eyes "oh don't you dare use those eyes on me!" He said pushing lightly I laughed softly he looked at me "fine but you're doing all the work."

(Morning time bitchess)

I woke up rubbing my eyes letting my vision clear I grabbed my glasses from my nightstand putting them on. I stretched my arms and legs and look over too schlatt who was sleeping peacefully his body clean and not covered. I yawned at got up seeing schlatt twitch slightly I moved away slowly letting schlatt's arm fall to the bed as I removed my arm from his grip. I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and aswell fixing my since it was all messy  I then heard a soft voice speak weakly "w-wil?" I looked out of the bathroom seeing schlatt sat up looking at me sleepily "oh good morning, love!" I said happily he smiled softly but winced as he tried to get up. I smirked and went out picking up schlatt he gasped slightly and woke up more. "How was last night?~" he rolled his eyes "amazing as always" he said looking away his face red. I smiled to myself with pride knowing how to make feel better.

I sat him at the kitchen table into a seat as I started to make food well eggs to be exact. I grabbed plated and poured the eggs into two separate proportions. I settled the plate of food infront of schlatt as he immediately started to eat so did I. After we finished I asked schlatt what he wanted to do he said he just wanted to watch shows I smiled picking him up and placing him on the couch I grabbed a small blanket and wrapped us in the blanket. He cuddle against me as he chose a series with episodes about an hour long.  After a bit I grew bored of the show but schlatt didn't seem he was bored at all he seemed quite interested so I decided to flirt with him just to get a reaction out of him.  I made hit sit up and sit on my lap, sure he didn't think much of this as I do this all the time. I kissed the back of his neck sucking on the sick rather harshly I heard make a few grunts but that's all he continued to  watch his show so I continued to do my acts till schlatt turned around looking at me he cupped my face and whispered in my ear "god you're a horny one aren't ya?" He said his hands going lower and lower to my pants and he messed with the zipper "it is just the two of us~" he said and he kissed me passionately continuing to tease me by pulling the zipper up and down I whined in his mouth just begging for more action atleast.

That's when.

The door swung open by my best friends tommy along with techno Tommy screamed seeing us. Techno apologizing repeatedly and  covering Tommy's eyes.

-schlatt-

I froze seeing tommy and techno at the door terrified seeing the position me and Wilbur were the door closed and I hope they left I looked at Wilbur seeing his face red "it's fine I think there gone." "How about we got to our room?" Wilbur sad his face still entirely red. I nodded as he picked me up and lead us to put bedroom.

The rest well yk.

--------------------------
1108

New story hell yeah