cuddles ❤️

-wilbur-

I was invited to a Collaboration for twitch and that was tomorrow so meaning we need to be there to prepare for everything.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur and a whole lot of other creators were invited and were brought to a big house with multiple rooms.
Schlatt arrived late that day stumbling in the house not knowing what's happening. Minx had been saying who gets what room all rooms had a separate bed except for one. Minx let people pick there rooms unlike Wilbur who could cares less. As well as schlatt not really want to listen willingly. Then Wilbur noticed the area was quiet "Since you guys didn't choose you're getting the twin bed upstairs." Minx stated Schlatt immediately look up from his phone "What?!" Wilbur still not listening "Oi, I'm talking to you too!" Minx said waving her arm Infront of Wilbur. Wilbur looked up "okay." And then continued to do what he was doing.

-schlatt-

Okay is that really all he had to say?! Fuckin gay fuck. I mean I could sleep on the floor? I was trying to figure out a plan to avoid sleeping on the same bed.

-wilbur-

I really didn't care I mean, c'mon just two dudes sleeping nothin else. I look up from my phone to see schlatt his face completely flushed with a red haze I realized that he was thinking of something else that would happen when sleeping. I mean I couldn't blame him it was a bit awkward but I mean it's nothing bad?

-thirdperson-

Most of the creators went out to eat the only people who didn't were Wilbur and schlatt as they have ate before. The two were talking about YouTube ideas and how schlatt was going to stream again next week just going off on how everything is. "I mean the hate hasn't changed." "Well obviously, people just like to talk." Schlatt nodded he tapped his finger against the table "Wilbur?" "Yeah?" Schlatt wanted to say something but soon forgot what he was going to say "eh, nothing forgot." Wilbur laughed a bit "I always forget things to say sometimes aswell." Schlatt hummed in response the two sat in silence for a bit till the door rang "I'll get that." Wilbur said. Wilbur walked up the door and let the people in who brought leftovers and other things "How were you guys? Didn't burn the house down I see." Minx said bringing bags in for challenges to do on twitch the next day. Wilbur chuckled a bit.

-timeskip-
(It's now night and people are getting ready to go to bed and some other people just stay up but Wilbur and schlatt start to argue)

-thirdperson-

"LIKE HELL IM SLEEPING WITH YOU?!" "WHATS THE BIG OF THE DEAL JUST SLEEP?!" "HELL NO!" schlatt grumbled pushing Wilbur off the bed "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Wilbur exclaimed "you wanna sleep? Sleep on the floor." Schlatt says looking over the edge of the bed "I'm not sleeping on the fucking floor schlatt!" "Well too bad too sad bitch!" Schlatt said gripping the pillow getting annoyed as hell.

(As the two fought they both made it work well....sorta)

"CAN YOU FUCKING MOVE ITS CRAMPED IN HERE!" schlatt complained "WELL IF YOU JUST AGREED TO CUDDLE WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM!" "HELL NO, SOOT!"
.
.
.
.
.
"See? Isn't this better then what we did before?" "Shut the hell up" schlatt mutter Wilbur smiled. Wilbur's eyes widen as he felt schlatt snuggle his face a little bit closer to Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur then let his head rest against schlatt's head smelling a nice vanilla smell. Then the two fell asleep :D.

Bonus
-------------------------------

Minx burst thought he door "OI YOU-" minx stood there as she saw the two cuddling oh my god- ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°  minx left the two alone and decided to leave them.