Fox ✨♥️

Hey more smut for you horny bitches another story that's smut coming up :)

Thank you for xbuzzybeeblue  and EvanCasket for the idea :)))
.
.
.
----------------

-thirdperson-

Wilbur and schlatt hanging out flirting with each other jokingly, but wilbur growing red as he actually has a crush on Schlatt though Schlatt is too oblivious to notice that as the two continued to joke around till one joke brought down Wilbur completely "what you like dick and ballz?~" Schlatt chuckled Wilbur froze towering over Schlatt. Schlatt letting out a nervous chuckle "and what if I do..?" Schlatt blushes Wilbur's voice much deeper and raspy wilbur grabbed Schlatt's chin  leaning slowly as their lips nearly touching "can I do this Schlatt?" Wilbur could feel Schlatt warm breath against his lips as Schlatt nodded Wilbur connected their lips a spark in Wilbur's chest as he shook in place kissing Schlatt. He pulled back looking at Schlatt who was blushing heavily then suddenly grabbed the back of Wilbur's neck forcing Wilbur to kiss him messily Schlatt grabbed Wilbur's waist pushing him against the counter "s-schlatt-" "you didn't think that you were top did you?~" Wilbur blushed heavily his tail wagging ever so slightly Schlatt smiled kissing him again pressing his body against Wilbur's. Schlatt caressed Wilbur's head running his hands through his hair Wilbur's body relaxing almost falling as Schlatt continued to kiss him slowly running his right hand against his body sending wilbur into a trance the soft touch made him craving for more.

Schlatt pulled back looking into Wilbur's misty eyes then noticing that he's looking down at Wilbur..not up that's when he saw Wilbur supporting himself elbows on the counter his legs wobbly Schlatt cupped Wilbur's face kissing Wilbur much rougher forcing his tounge into the others mouth Wilbur moaned softly into he kiss gripping the counter as Schlatt rubbed Wilbur's sides dragging his hands lower from his sides to his thighs squeezing them slightly. Wilbur let out a shaky breath watching as Schlatt teased him slowly dragging his fingers closer to Wilbur's crotch "p-please Schlatt.." "hmm what is it?" Schlatt said his hand softly stroking Wilbur's face the other hand getting lower just above his crotch. Wilbur loved it he craved the touch the soft, warm touch of Schlatt's hand he wanted more he wanted for Schlatt to do more ruin him make whine and squirm out of pleasure. Schlatt stopped "well how about we take this to the bedroom hm?" Wilbur nodded eagerly immediately going to his room Schlatt following behind.

Once the two were in the room Schlatt locked that door and leaned again Wilbur "how about you strip off your clothes besides your boxers." Wilbur nodded grabbing the hem of his sweater pulling it off he took off his belt throwing it on the floor along with his sweater. Once Wilbur was done schlatt pulled Wilbur in for a kiss grabbing both of his shoulders Wilbur's tail wagging side to side enjoying the touch of the other lips against his. Schlatt kissed Wilbur's neck being careful with his horns trying not to poke him Wilbur moaned softly his dick hardening even more Schlatt pulled back wiping the drool off his mouth "get on you're knees." Wilbur complied falling into his knees waiting for further instructions "go on you know what to do~" Wilbur unbuckled Schlatt's belt pulling it off then pulled down Schlatt's pants looking up at Schlatt Wilbur let out a shaky sigh and slowly pulled down Schlatt's boxers his member springing out Wilbur blushing at the size wondering if it was even going to fit.
"Dog." Wilbur glared at Schlatt "C'mon Wilbur I'm not lying am I?" "Yes you are." "For primes sake Wilbur you're like a dog you follow the rules like one." Wilbur gasped offended"I am not a dog you fuckin ra- MPH!" Schlatt pulled Wilbur's hair forcing him to take his length immediately gagging "c'mon admit soot you're like a dog you follow the rules like a good boy hm?" Wilbur moaned sucking Schlatt's member feeling it hit the back of his throat Wilbur could see Schlatt's tail poking under his long shirt seeing it wagging side to side Wilbur was glad Schlatt was enjoying this then he got an idea.

Wilbur gripped Schlatt's thighs slowly traveling to his ass getting closer to the others tail "w-will hah- what are you d-doing-" Wilbur began to stroke the tail hearing the other gasp "F-fuck ah!- don't fucking t-touch thahh~" Wilbur could see Schlatt's legs tremble that's when Wilbur could see Schlatt's foot slowly rub Wilbur's clothed member earning moans front he other sending shockwaves up the others body "O-Oh fuck will!~" Schlatt panted as he caressed Wilbur head. Wilbur started to grind against the Schlatt's foot while taking his entire member in his mouth face fucking him. Loud moans coming form the other as wilbur continued to pet his tail Schlatt huffed "l-look at you grinding against my f-fucking foot you mutt." Wilbur whined feeling a pool of heat in his stomach signaling he was close Schlatt could feel himself get closer moaning panting "O-Oh fuck I'm going to cum mhmm!~" Wilbur moaned loudly feeling himself cum soaking his boxers Schlatt at this point fucking Wilbur's throat.

Schlatt came a bit later pulling out cum dripping down Wilbur's mouth cum in his mouth "sallow it whore." Wilbur shut his eyes sallowing the thick, salty liquid. Schlatt caressed Wilbur's head the other leaning into the touch "c'mon we're sweaty let's go take a shower-" Wilbur nodded since his throat hurt and couldn't speak. After the two had taken a shower Schlatt took cared of Wilbur getting him water and blankets putting on some music to help them sleep nicely.

The two cuddling each other Wilbur snoring quietly as he nested his head against Schlatt's chest Schlatt still awake caressing Wilbur head seeing his ears twitch each time he got close to them. Schlatt grew tried himself sleeping his hand curled up in Wilbur's soft hair.

BONUSS
--------------------
Fundy walked around before coming inside the house trying to find his dad "dad?" Fundy opened the door to his room only to see what was happening slowly closing it not to drag any attention of what happened he immediately ran out the house into the woods face entirely red and traumatized seeing his father on his knees sucking Schlatt off.

--------------
1090 words

Apologies this took so fucking long again I'm just losing motivation to write so here you go :)