pity⚡

Heyo this is gonna afollow up from the other story otherwise enjoy.
.
.tw- blood -obviously- throwing up, cheating, suicide mentions, death is involved.
Let me know if others.
.

-thirdperson-

Schlatt and Wilbur had began dating and Everything was going well schlatt stopped coughing up flowers and enjoyed his life with will..till one night.

-schlatt-

I got off work early coming home to see Wilbur I also had a friend of mine coming over he knew about everything that was happening. I was chatting with them and I opened the door to my surprised I didn't see Wilbur. He probably went to sleep Ted sat down on the couch and talked to me "I'ma just check up on will." "Alright." As I opened the door I looked in and saw Wilbur with another person in their bed.. I froze I felt a familiar bubble in my throat. Fuck no please n-no. I closed the door and ran into the bathroom "schlatt?!" Ted stood up and went after me. I gripped the sink and threw up I fell to the floor feeling my lightheaded "schlatt!" I coughed and coughed blood leaking out of my mouth yellow carnation petals in the sink. I cried Ted crouched down talking to me asking me what I saw. I couldn't speak my throat hurt. Ted decided to check for himself.

-Ted-

I was shocked schlatt should be fine with this whole disease but he should've been fine what's he dated Wilbur. I stood up and went into Wilbur's room I opened the door disgusted I gasped seeing Wilbur with a women in his bed. I closed the door again going back to my friend "schlatt are you alright?" "..." "Schlatt?"

"Help me.."

I hugged him not caring if blood stained my shirt "hey it's fine I'll stay here if you want just get some rest." He nodded I cleaned him up and the bathroom I walked him to his bedroom setting him into his bed I grabbed a bin setting it next to him I sat on the floor waiting to confront Wilbur once he's awake.

It was morning schlatt still asleep I got up and walked down I'll text schlatt saying I left early as I walked down the steps I saw Wilbur he looked at me confused. "When did you get here?" I felt anger fill me as I saw his face acting so oblivious "comfort for a friend." He cocked his head "but he would go to me in that case..?" I clenched my fist resting to fucking punch him. "Oh quit with the act we both know what you did." His eyes widen "oh well excuse me I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!"  We began arguing till I heard schlatt "shut the fuck up.." I turned around and walked closer to schlatt. Schlatt looked up seeing Wilbur I saw his eyes fill with tears "W-what we're you doing last night will?" "Uh..I was sleeping before you got home." I scoffed. He looked at me "also what the hell is up with him?" "There is nothing with me. The question you should ask is what the hell is wrong with you!" "Ted no-" "With me?! Excuse me!?" "We saw you sleeping with some chick last night!" I yelled I saw Wilbur's face crumble. He paused "you saw that..? But how I thought you worked much later..?!" "He got off work early dumbass!" Schlatt coughed "t-ted-" before schlatt could say anything he coughed violently falling to the floor. I caught him setting him down "schlatt! Hey don't worry you're going to be fine!" It didn't matter what I was saying he still coughed up flowers mixed with blood the smell the red fluid filling my nose. I saw Wilbur's eyes widen I stood up "this is all your fucking fault!"

He scoffed "so what. I only said I loved and dated him out of pity seriously it's disgusting to see him like this." I heard schlatt throw up in the background "p-please leave.." he whisper his voice raspy "gladly." Wilbur said. "What the fuck is wrong with you."

It's been hours since that Wilbur left with his lady schlatt crying throwing up I hugged him feeling sad for him he doesn't deserve this he never did..

-thirdperson-

" At this point Schlatt and Ted moved in together Ted helping out schlatt but schlatt only growing more miserable each day with out Wilbur he also stated multiple times how much he missed Wilbur and how he can't live without him Ted repeatedly saying hes fine and so it pains me to see schlatt in the casket lifeless from this disease schlatt was a good man with a trouble childhood developing mental issues along the way he stated Wilbur was he outlet Wilbur was the reason why he was alive. I hope Wilbur understands how much this man loved him whether as a friend or lover. He cared."

Schlatt's friend, Charlie.

When the funeral was being held Ted cried the most along with other friends Wilbur who showed up crying aswell he placed a flower upon his grave.

"I apologize I regret my actions I was dumb living with you was lovely I don't know what happened to me I truly apologize for you."

Wilbur cried as he said his apologies. He turned around and began to walk away till he froze he turned around one last time seeing his grave.

"Don't forgive me.."

-------------------------------
917 words
----------------------------