cuddles & kisses 🍄

-thirdperson-

Wilbur sitting on his bed on his phone as Schlatt rested next to him laying his head against Wilbur's chest. Wilbur started to put his phone down and switch his position facing Schlatt holding him closely "you're very pretty.." Schlatt smiled giving him a quick kiss "you're an idiot-" wilbur hugged Schlatt holding him squishing his body against Schlatt's body "ack- y-youre squeezing me-" "s-sorry" he pulled back cupping Schlatt's face "I wanna kiss you.." "then do it dumba-MpH!" Schlatt gripped Wilbur's forearms feeling Wilbur smash his lips against Schlatt's.

Wilbur continued to kiss him pulling back Schlatt panting for air "Jesus let me b-breathe.." Wilbur giggled then proceeded to kiss the nape of Schlatt's neck sucking on the skin softly making faint marks. "ahm..w-will" Wilbur pulled back whispering in his ear "you like this? You want more..?" Schlatt's breathing becoming heavier "p-please.." Wilbur started to pull off Schlatt's shirt. Wilbur began to kiss Schlatt's chest Schlatt letting out shaky breaths "F-fuck.." Wilbur pulled back going back to Schlatt neck and sucking the skin harshly making Schlatt gasp out letting out a moan Wilbur leaving dark marks along Schlatt's skin listening to Schlatt's quiet moans Wilbur pulled back cupping Schlatt's face "you wanna take this further?~" Schlatt nodded smiling his entire face flushed with a shade of red a smile plastered on his face "go on Wilbur soot what you waiting for~"
.
.
.
--------------------------
266 words

(Short story for all of you apologies if everything take way to long I've been kinda doing my own stuff and other shit.)