"we meet again." ❤️⚡

-wilbur-

I woke up pain hitting me in the head I heard glass somewhere..I stood up and looked around I was standing on what looked like things I had? I looked up meeting a button. The fuck were they trying to do?. I was confused till I saw a familiar sword stained with blood. It had enchantments on it but it looked different compared to all the other swords. I heard a 'ba' I turned around seeing a blue sheep called friend? That's a dumb name- my thoughts were cut off when I heard a familiar voice call my name "W-wilbur..?" I turned around to make eye contact with tommy. I lit up "tommy how are you!" I smiled and continued, "it's feels so good to be back! I'm actually alive I'm not dreaming right? Here hit me." Tommy punched me in the arm I winced as he punched write were the bandage was. "Shit." I heard tommy mutter I'm alive. I'm back I'm here. That's when I looked out to see a crater-huge one-covered in glass. "Holy shit what happened here?" "Oh Uhm people blew l'manburg up..again." when he the last word he directly looked at me I realized that there was two other people watching us. I talked with tommy for a bit still excited that I am alive "alright I'll talk with you later I have to get going it was nice seeing you again!" I ran behind the area and walked.

As I walked and walked I felt tired so I went into a nearby forest and went on a tree stump and fell asleep. I woke up or I think I did I was in a completely different area everything was hazy till I familiar train came and stopped. It was waiting for me. I climbed on the train looking around I started see the train station I believe I saw someone there probably that one ghost. I got off the train station and saw the face of the ghost teras flowing down his face steam in the air from his face. "P-please take me back! I d-dont want to be here!" The ghost said I just stared couldn't help but laugh at the other seeing it's desperation to escape this hell. I feel bad for him dont get me wrong but I'm not going back in this hell. I looked around for anyone else I saw nobody just the pleading ghost begging for anything to escape. After a bit the ghost gave up just letting quiet sobs his face steaming even more. I took a deep breath "people liked you hmm?" "W-what?" "Y'know your popularity people liked you alot?" "I dunno." I just hummed I saw the train come back I smirked at the other I climbed into the train seeing more steam then ever I waved my hand seeing the ghost flip me off. I sat down smiling till the train stopped. I got up the doors opened I got out I was in a grassland area frost covering the grass. Dead flowers everywhere and I mean everywhere but it was spring? Shouldn't the flowers be blooming? But all most as if the time skipped a bunch of days I saw the flowers start to grow the frost melting. Till the time skip stopped during a. Night time. I saw a hut ahead so I walked up to it entering it seeing a desk papers everywhere along with blood. That's when I looked up on the wall Infront a heart pinned with bite marks? I gaged covering my eyes "ew what the fuck!" The smell of the metal lingering on the heart I got out there and threw up. I wiped my mouth panting I stood up and started to walk around the flowers bloomed I picked up lavender. I liked lavender alot I'd make flower crowns when I was younger. I made one for schlatt lavender was his favorite flower we were the bestest of friends till he ran for place as president it all went down hill. I curled my hand up feeling the lavender splitting. I hated him I hated everyone who hurt me who betrayed me. I saw a animal but it seem violent since it looked at me and ran at me I cursed and ran feeling the breeze hit against my face finally after a long chase I hid in a forest I once again could feel tired I fell asleep not caring where I was. I once again woke up and sat up I looked around hearing wind howling against my ears. I got up but instantly fell my legs felt numb. I felt cold, numb I clenched my trenchcoat more as the winds blew harder I saw a ghostly like figure up a head as I tried to walk closer to it it only seemed to get farther away and a surprisingly amount of alcohol bottles all empty.who drinks this much?.. I mind flashed back to schlatt he did. He drank a lot. The figure started to grow closer instead of getting far away. Another thing I noticed was how many flowers were around me I just rubbed it off as I was just in a flower field. I creeped up walking closer to the ghostly figure. "Hello?" I called out the figure turned around immediately I stopped and started to study the figure. It was wearing a blue sweater with an 'x' on his chest a yellow haze surrounding it they also had ram ears and horns then it spoke up. "W-wilbur?.." his voice sounded familiar but I could grasp it. "Wilbur! I can't believe your here it's been so long!" The ghost called out coming closer to me I backed a bit and then realized who it was "schlatt?" He nodded bashfully I saw him holding a flower crown almost the one I made for him. Schlatt and I were best friends till the election came everything that day changed I went mad being betrayed of my own friend. "Wilbur you there?" That's when the entire sky was turning grey. I looked up "oh shit." I heard him curse under his breath I felt slight life re-enter in my body I saw schlatt's face turn frightened as he grabbed my arm "wait w-wait don't leave yet no, no please!" I yanked back as the the floor grew grey I saw the other shaking tears coming down his face. "No please let me go with you please don't leave!" My eyes widen I shivered feeling a sudden cold air, those were the same words ghostbur-or whatever the hell his name is- had said to me when he first arrived tears streaming down his face steam in the air and it was happening all over again right Infront of him.

I woke up lifting my head seeing it was day and I was still at the tree stump I got up looking around till I realized I know where the flower field was specifically the one I was just in. I started to run not wasting anytime I wanted to see if it would work. I got there seeing lavender everywhere I grabbed a bunch of them and made a flower crown surprisingly. I laid it on the floor and took a piece of paper and wrote 'schlatt' next just next time I'll see him again.

--------------
Words: 1250

This idea was by: YesYesOkay1235