slow dance❤️

Short
.
.
-wilbur-

As I walked down the hallway hear the music come from his phone I looked at him seeing his chest rise slowly go back down as his eyes closed relaxed  but I'm assuming he could feel my presence as he spoke up with a low voice his eyes still closed "what do you need?" I walked up to him "Here get up" he groaned as I pulled him up making him stumble seeing his eyes droop I then went to his phone entering his passcode and changing the song more specific to slow classical music.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur walked up to schlatt grabbing his hands schlatt never like classical music as it said it creeped him out, but schlatt felt different almost relaxed as wilbur place schlatt's hands on his waist Wilbur wrapped his arms around schlatt's neck as Wilbur began to lead taking a couple steps schlatt following Wilbur the two staring lovingly as the two moved slow along with the music "you know I hate this type of music.." wilbur smiles softly kissing schlatt as the song began to dampen as the two kissed schlatt pulled back looking at Wilbur "I love you." Wilbur smiled "I love you too." The music ended but began to play again "alright turn the shit off-" Wilbur giggled walked to schlatt's phone pausing the music he walked back to schlatt "mm I'm tired." Schlatt muttered falling asleep against Wilbur's in his arms. Wilbur picked him up and went to their bedroom setting him underneath the covers as he got under aswell the two cuddling embracing each other's warmth schlatt couldn't help but feel all fuzzy and warm at the other's affection. Wilbur buried his head in the others hair feeling his eyes droop before he fell asleep he felt schlatt wrap his arms around Wilbur's waist pulling him closer to schlatt their bodies squished.
One finale kiss sent the both into a deep slumber.

-------------------
329 words

[ Another short one :p]